Apr 20, 2014, 8:35 AM EDT
The Gunners continue their quest for the final Champions League spot, now in control with Everton’s disappointing defeat last week.
They travel to the KC Stadium to take on Hull City in a preview of the FA Cup Final at 9:05am ET on NBCSN or live online at NBC Sports Live Extra.
Arsenal will no doubt be prioritizing the league, which Olivier Giroud has confirmed this week, despite the chance to end their goal drought to come later on.
The Londoners will have a big boost for this match, with Mesut Ozil making his much-awaited return from a hamstring injury, into the starting lineup along with the in-form Lukas Podolski. Mathieu Flamini is also back after a suspension, on the bench.
Hull have not quite secured their Premier League status, but are more than an outside shot at the drop. They sit six points above the drop and would love to get a bead on Arsenal before their cup final.
The Tigers will be looking for their first win over Arsenal at home since 1915, when they won 1-0.
Hull City – Harper; Rosenior, Elmohamady, Davies, Chester; Huddlestone, Livermore, Meyler, Boyd; Jelavic, Long.
Bench – Jakupovic, Figueroa, Bruce, Koren, Fryatt, Sagbo, Quinn.
Arsenal – Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal; Arteta, Ramsey, Cazorla, Ozil; Podolski, Giroud.
Bench – Fabianski, Jenkinson, Flamini, Kallstrom, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky, Sanogo.
- MLS Snapshot: Seattle Sounders 0-3 LA Galaxy 0
- Premier, Champions League quotas leave Mourinho desperate to sell Torres 0
- Van Gaal, Manchester United ready to move on from Fellaini, Kagawa 0
- Radamel Falcao on track to return at weekend’s Emirates Cup 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Portland’s Diego Valeri 0
- The great Southampton exodus continues. Why is this happening? 6