Apr 20, 2014, 8:35 AM EDT
The Gunners continue their quest for the final Champions League spot, now in control with Everton’s disappointing defeat last week.
They travel to the KC Stadium to take on Hull City in a preview of the FA Cup Final at 9:05am ET on NBCSN or live online at NBC Sports Live Extra.
Arsenal will no doubt be prioritizing the league, which Olivier Giroud has confirmed this week, despite the chance to end their goal drought to come later on.
The Londoners will have a big boost for this match, with Mesut Ozil making his much-awaited return from a hamstring injury, into the starting lineup along with the in-form Lukas Podolski. Mathieu Flamini is also back after a suspension, on the bench.
Hull have not quite secured their Premier League status, but are more than an outside shot at the drop. They sit six points above the drop and would love to get a bead on Arsenal before their cup final.
The Tigers will be looking for their first win over Arsenal at home since 1915, when they won 1-0.
Hull City – Harper; Rosenior, Elmohamady, Davies, Chester; Huddlestone, Livermore, Meyler, Boyd; Jelavic, Long.
Bench – Jakupovic, Figueroa, Bruce, Koren, Fryatt, Sagbo, Quinn.
Arsenal – Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal; Arteta, Ramsey, Cazorla, Ozil; Podolski, Giroud.
Bench – Fabianski, Jenkinson, Flamini, Kallstrom, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky, Sanogo.
- MLS Player of the Week — Week 8: Columbus Crew SC’s Ethan Finlay 0
- MLS Team of the Week — Stars of Week 8 0
- Not even allowed an appeal: CONCACAF confirms Bush suspension for Champions League final 2
- Premier League Playback: Chelsea brilliant, not boring, as title inches closer 0
- MLS official squashes rumor of emergency intra-MLS goalkeeper loan for CONCACAF Champions League final 11
- VIDEO: Premier League Player of the Week — Round 34 0