Apr 26, 2014, 9:51 AM EDT
Fulham host Hull City at Craven Cottage on Saturday (Watch live on NBCSN, 10 a.m. ET and online via Live Extra) with Felix Magath’smen knowing a win could would take them out of the drop zone.
The Cottagers have given themselves a great chance of staying up after two-straight wins over Norwich and Aston Villa, while Hull still aren’t clear of danger as they will only be three points behind Fulham if they lose.
Fulham do have a score to settle with Hull, as the Tigers smashed them 6-0 at the KC Stadium earlier in the season.
Can Magath’s men pull of the great escape with both Norwich and West Brom struggling to fend off the bottom three? Hugo Rodallega will have a big part to play if they do pull it off.
Fulham: Stockdale; Heitinga, Hangeland, Amorebieta, Riise; Riether, Parker, Sidwell, Diarra, Holtby; Rodallega. Subs: Stekelenburg, Richardson, Kasami, Dejagah, Roberts, Bent, Woodrow
Hull City: Harper, Rosenior, Bruce, Chester, Davies, Meyler, Huddlestone, Livermore, Jelavic, Long, Elmohamady. Subs: Jakupovic, Koren, Fryatt, Boyd, Sagbo, Aluko, Quinn
- Sloppy USWNT 4-0 win over Mexico adds fuel to turf conversation fire 0
- Europe League roundup: Everton big winners at home; Spurs left with draw on the road 0
- It’s not too late for Major League Soccer to turn away from its new logo 18
- Premier League Power Rankings: Red Devils and Villans on the up 1
- PHOTO: MLS unveils new logo. What do you think? 24
- US move up one place in latest FIFA rankings; Wales the big winners 0