Apr 26, 2014, 9:51 AM EDT
Fulham host Hull City at Craven Cottage on Saturday (Watch live on NBCSN, 10 a.m. ET and online via Live Extra) with Felix Magath’smen knowing a win could would take them out of the drop zone.
The Cottagers have given themselves a great chance of staying up after two-straight wins over Norwich and Aston Villa, while Hull still aren’t clear of danger as they will only be three points behind Fulham if they lose.
Fulham do have a score to settle with Hull, as the Tigers smashed them 6-0 at the KC Stadium earlier in the season.
Can Magath’s men pull of the great escape with both Norwich and West Brom struggling to fend off the bottom three? Hugo Rodallega will have a big part to play if they do pull it off.
Fulham: Stockdale; Heitinga, Hangeland, Amorebieta, Riise; Riether, Parker, Sidwell, Diarra, Holtby; Rodallega. Subs: Stekelenburg, Richardson, Kasami, Dejagah, Roberts, Bent, Woodrow
Hull City: Harper, Rosenior, Bruce, Chester, Davies, Meyler, Huddlestone, Livermore, Jelavic, Long, Elmohamady. Subs: Jakupovic, Koren, Fryatt, Boyd, Sagbo, Aluko, Quinn
- USMNT vs Switzerland preview: Last time they met, Michael Bradley scored the winner with a full head of hair 0
- MLS Player of the Week — Week 4 0
- NWSL mega deal sends Sydney Leroux Dwyer to WNY for rights to Abby Wambach 1
- Prolific U.S. U-17 striker chooses club home in NASL 2
- How will the USMNT line up against Switzerland? 3
- British exec says England could look towards 2030 World Cup bid 1