Apr 26, 2014, 9:51 AM EDT
Fulham host Hull City at Craven Cottage on Saturday (Watch live on NBCSN, 10 a.m. ET and online via Live Extra) with Felix Magath’smen knowing a win could would take them out of the drop zone.
The Cottagers have given themselves a great chance of staying up after two-straight wins over Norwich and Aston Villa, while Hull still aren’t clear of danger as they will only be three points behind Fulham if they lose.
Fulham do have a score to settle with Hull, as the Tigers smashed them 6-0 at the KC Stadium earlier in the season.
Can Magath’s men pull of the great escape with both Norwich and West Brom struggling to fend off the bottom three? Hugo Rodallega will have a big part to play if they do pull it off.
Fulham: Stockdale; Heitinga, Hangeland, Amorebieta, Riise; Riether, Parker, Sidwell, Diarra, Holtby; Rodallega. Subs: Stekelenburg, Richardson, Kasami, Dejagah, Roberts, Bent, Woodrow
Hull City: Harper, Rosenior, Bruce, Chester, Davies, Meyler, Huddlestone, Livermore, Jelavic, Long, Elmohamady. Subs: Jakupovic, Koren, Fryatt, Boyd, Sagbo, Aluko, Quinn
- Full list of every transfer made by Premier League clubs during the Summer Transfer Window 0
- Manchester United fires back on De Gea saga, laying blame at feet of Real Madrid 1
- GRADES: How did each Premier League team fare in the Summer Transfer Window? 6
- Manchester United confirm $55 million signing of teenage striker Anthony Martial 0
- Deadline Day transfer rumor roundup: Hector to Chelsea, Berahino to Tottenham 0
- How did David de Gea’s move to Real Madrid collapse? Here’s a few answers 3