Apr 26, 2014, 9:51 AM EST
Fulham host Hull City at Craven Cottage on Saturday (Watch live on NBCSN, 10 a.m. ET and online via Live Extra) with Felix Magath’smen knowing a win could would take them out of the drop zone.
The Cottagers have given themselves a great chance of staying up after two-straight wins over Norwich and Aston Villa, while Hull still aren’t clear of danger as they will only be three points behind Fulham if they lose.
Fulham do have a score to settle with Hull, as the Tigers smashed them 6-0 at the KC Stadium earlier in the season.
Can Magath’s men pull of the great escape with both Norwich and West Brom struggling to fend off the bottom three? Hugo Rodallega will have a big part to play if they do pull it off.
Fulham: Stockdale; Heitinga, Hangeland, Amorebieta, Riise; Riether, Parker, Sidwell, Diarra, Holtby; Rodallega. Subs: Stekelenburg, Richardson, Kasami, Dejagah, Roberts, Bent, Woodrow
Hull City: Harper, Rosenior, Bruce, Chester, Davies, Meyler, Huddlestone, Livermore, Jelavic, Long, Elmohamady. Subs: Jakupovic, Koren, Fryatt, Boyd, Sagbo, Aluko, Quinn
- Red Bulls’ season could rest on the shoulders of Tim Cahill 0
- Can Thibaut Courtois surpass Manuel Neuer as the world’s best? 2
- Geoff Cameron talks Thanksgiving, Stoke City vs. Liverpool and more 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Manchester United, Chelsea, QPR 0
- Top Five storylines for Week 13 of the Premier League 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 13 0