Apr 26, 2014, 9:51 AM EDT
Fulham host Hull City at Craven Cottage on Saturday (Watch live on NBCSN, 10 a.m. ET and online via Live Extra) with Felix Magath’smen knowing a win could would take them out of the drop zone.
The Cottagers have given themselves a great chance of staying up after two-straight wins over Norwich and Aston Villa, while Hull still aren’t clear of danger as they will only be three points behind Fulham if they lose.
Fulham do have a score to settle with Hull, as the Tigers smashed them 6-0 at the KC Stadium earlier in the season.
Can Magath’s men pull of the great escape with both Norwich and West Brom struggling to fend off the bottom three? Hugo Rodallega will have a big part to play if they do pull it off.
Fulham: Stockdale; Heitinga, Hangeland, Amorebieta, Riise; Riether, Parker, Sidwell, Diarra, Holtby; Rodallega. Subs: Stekelenburg, Richardson, Kasami, Dejagah, Roberts, Bent, Woodrow
Hull City: Harper, Rosenior, Bruce, Chester, Davies, Meyler, Huddlestone, Livermore, Jelavic, Long, Elmohamady. Subs: Jakupovic, Koren, Fryatt, Boyd, Sagbo, Aluko, Quinn
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Whole New World Edition 0
- Samuel Eto’o signs two-year deal with Everton 0
- League Cup Roundup: Manchester United embarrassed by Milton Keynes, 4-0 8
- Landon Donovan will get U.S. farewell, to be called up to face Ecuador 7
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: New York’s Thierry Henry 2
- Jermaine Jones unveiled in New England, quips that “I like to win” 0