Apr 27, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
Bayern Munich wore black arm bands in memory of recently-deceased Barcelona coach Tito Vilanova, and it took Arjen Robben more time to figure out how to strap it on than it did for him to score.
Entering the game in the 73rd minute for Bayern Munich, Robben needed less than a minute to bury a left-footed goal.
Coming on for the Bavarians against Werder Bremen, well, perhaps you should just watch the video. It would probably take less time than reading whatever I came up with…
- On Jurgen Klinsmann and Michael Bradley and “playing out of position” 1
- Three things we learned from the USMNT’s late 1-1 draw in Switzerland 1
- Player ratings: Stars and flops for the USMNT in 1-1 draw at Switzerland 8
- Switzerland 1-1 USMNT: Another late equalizer cancels out Shea’s stunner 3
- VIDEO: Watch Brek Shea’s stunning free kick for USA against Switzerland 2
- Lineups out for USMNT vs. Switzerland: Williams, Morales, Shea come in; diamond in midfield 2