Apr 27, 2014, 11:10 PM EST
Bayern Munich wore black arm bands in memory of recently-deceased Barcelona coach Tito Vilanova, and it took Arjen Robben more time to figure out how to strap it on than it did for him to score.
Entering the game in the 73rd minute for Bayern Munich, Robben needed less than a minute to bury a left-footed goal.
Coming on for the Bavarians against Werder Bremen, well, perhaps you should just watch the video. It would probably take less time than reading whatever I came up with…
- After failed odyssey abroad, Brek Shea returns to MLS with Orlando City 0
- Lille, Werder Bremen noted frontrunners for Jozy Altidore’s services 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 17 0
- Another set back for Southampton: Jay Rodriguez’s nightmare year continues 0
- Premier League Preview: Aston Villa vs. Manchester United 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Everton, Manchester United, Liverpool 0