Apr 27, 2014, 11:10 PM EST
Bayern Munich wore black arm bands in memory of recently-deceased Barcelona coach Tito Vilanova, and it took Arjen Robben more time to figure out how to strap it on than it did for him to score.
Entering the game in the 73rd minute for Bayern Munich, Robben needed less than a minute to bury a left-footed goal.
Coming on for the Bavarians against Werder Bremen, well, perhaps you should just watch the video. It would probably take less time than reading whatever I came up with…
- Diego Costa maintains his innocence, says “I’ve not done anything wrong” 3
- DONE DEAL: Seydou Doumbia to Roma headlines quiet Saturday for transfers 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Top-half teams jockey for position 0
- Premier League roundup: Big wins for Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham and more 0
- Three things we learned from Chelsea vs. Manchester City 0
- Player Ratings: How did Chelsea, Manchester City’s stand-in’s fare? 0