Apr 27, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
Bayern Munich wore black arm bands in memory of recently-deceased Barcelona coach Tito Vilanova, and it took Arjen Robben more time to figure out how to strap it on than it did for him to score.
Entering the game in the 73rd minute for Bayern Munich, Robben needed less than a minute to bury a left-footed goal.
Coming on for the Bavarians against Werder Bremen, well, perhaps you should just watch the video. It would probably take less time than reading whatever I came up with…
- PST Extra: Who are the Premier League’s top offseason acquisitions so far? (video) 0
- Premier League defenders: Who’s in our Top Five? And how to choose just five? 5
- Maps, rivals, stadiums: Location of all 20 Premier League teams for 2015-16 season 4
- On his way out of PSG, should Arsenal or Manchester United sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic? 1
- Tuesday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Rose to Chelsea, Traore to Liverpool 1
- AZ Alkmaar agree to sell USMNT forward Aron Johannsson to Werder Bremen 3