Apr 29, 2014, 2:02 PM EDT
Bayern Munich is preparing to flip the script on its 1-0 deficit to Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League semifinal with some home cooking, and the Bavarians have the loaded roster to get things started.
Many of the face cards are on the table with plenty in hand, too, as Claudio Pizarro, Mario Gotze and Rafinha are among those on the bench for Bayern, who opens with big names Robben, Mandzukic, Ribery and Kroos amongst others. Philipp Lahm and Arjen Robben will get the start after being used as substitutes on the weekend.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale are in the Starting XI for Real Madrid, while Luka Modric, Angel Di Maria and Karim Benzema will join in the attack on Allianz Arena.
Bayern Munich: Neuer, Dante, Ribéry, Mandzukić, Robben, Boateng, Lahm, Müller, Alaba, Schweinsteiger, Kroos
Subs: Raeder, van Buyten, Martínez, Rafinha, Pizarro, Götze, Hojbjerg
Real Madrid: Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrão, Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Alonso, Carvajal, Modric, Di María
Subs: Diego López, Varane, Marcelo, Casemiro, Morata, Isco, Illarra
- Three things we learned from USA U-23’s defeat vs. England U-21 0
- If you’ve ever criticized Jurgen Klinsmann or his USMNT, you don’t understand soccer 25
- How will USMNT line up in friendly vs. Peru? 8
- VIDEO: PST Extra analyzes how Deadline Day played out across the Premier League 0
- Arsenal’s striker fears grow: Danny Welbeck has surgery, out long-term 5
- USMNT move up one spot in latest FIFA World rankings 3