Apr 29, 2014, 9:54 AM EST
You’re here, so chances are you’re a fan of the game, and it’s likely you care about the fortunes of your national team.
You’ve probably scoured the roster and would recognize most of the guys if they came into the room.
But what if they were disguised as the new co-worker, teacher or aide in the room? Would you figure it out then?
That’s the focus behind this advertisement featuring Andres Iniesta, Pepe Reina, Juanfran, Santi Cazorla and Xabi Alonso ahead of World Cup 2014. They pulled shifts as “the new guy” at Spanish workplaces and made it through the work without being recognized… and the big reveal at the end is pretty decent.
Watch as they mingle in daily life and ask if you’d be able to spot Iniesta underneath his hair and make-up?
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 3
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 3
- Ludogorets 2-2 Liverpool: Late equalizer spells more misery for Reds, but there’s hope 1
- Men in Blazers podcast: Kyle Martino joins to talk Thanksgiving and tie knots 0
- Champions League Wednesday preview: Arsenal can advance, Liverpool need kick-start 1
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 1