Apr 29, 2014, 9:54 AM EDT
You’re here, so chances are you’re a fan of the game, and it’s likely you care about the fortunes of your national team.
You’ve probably scoured the roster and would recognize most of the guys if they came into the room.
But what if they were disguised as the new co-worker, teacher or aide in the room? Would you figure it out then?
That’s the focus behind this advertisement featuring Andres Iniesta, Pepe Reina, Juanfran, Santi Cazorla and Xabi Alonso ahead of World Cup 2014. They pulled shifts as “the new guy” at Spanish workplaces and made it through the work without being recognized… and the big reveal at the end is pretty decent.
Watch as they mingle in daily life and ask if you’d be able to spot Iniesta underneath his hair and make-up?
- MLS playoffs weekend preview: Which remaining team has the best form? 0
- Van Gaal: Manchester Derby is “biggest” he’ll manage; Rooney in, Falcao out 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 10 3
- Diego Costa will be available to Chelsea this weekend, says Jose Mourinho; QPR and Blues to tangle on NBCSN 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton the standouts 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Will Chelsea ever lose, Burnley ever win? 0