May 1, 2014, 3:55 PM EDT
In the latest edition of PST Extra we dissect how Liverpool lost to Chelsea in a pivotal Premier League encounter last Sunday, as Brendan Rodgers‘ naive tactics have handed Manchester City the initiative in the title race.
City now know if they win their last three games and keep up their goal differential ahead of Liverpool, then they will win the title on goal difference. The Reds’ destiny is no longer in their own hands.
As for the Citizens, they now face a tricky trip away to Everton on Saturday (Live on CNBC, 12:30 p.m. ET) in their toughest test remaining this season. Will Manuel Pellegrini’s men come unstuck against the Toffees? Myself and Mike Prindiville discuss that and more.
If you can’t get enough of PST Extra, here is the full archive from JPW and Prindi.
- New York Cosmos reportedly sign Spanish legend Raul, will play and coach 0
- Report: Croatia friendly a no-go, but USMNT still likely to play that date 0
- West Brom 2-2 Manchester United: Blind earns draw for Red Devils on road 0
- Premier League Playback: Liverpool can’t get rid of Luis Suarez hangover 0
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 2
- Where does Sergio Aguero rank with the world’s best? 0