May 1, 2014, 3:55 PM EST
In the latest edition of PST Extra we dissect how Liverpool lost to Chelsea in a pivotal Premier League encounter last Sunday, as Brendan Rodgers‘ naive tactics have handed Manchester City the initiative in the title race.
City now know if they win their last three games and keep up their goal differential ahead of Liverpool, then they will win the title on goal difference. The Reds’ destiny is no longer in their own hands.
As for the Citizens, they now face a tricky trip away to Everton on Saturday (Live on CNBC, 12:30 p.m. ET) in their toughest test remaining this season. Will Manuel Pellegrini’s men come unstuck against the Toffees? Myself and Mike Prindiville discuss that and more.
If you can’t get enough of PST Extra, here is the full archive from JPW and Prindi.
- DeAndre Yedlin granted work permit, heading to Tottenham Hotspur 0
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 1
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0