May 2, 2014, 6:56 PM EDT
Hats off to ESPN, they’ve been killing it so far with their build up to the 2014 World Cup.
In their latest installment of commercials they produced this little devil – a short, sweet and very effective ad with an ending we can all relate to.
- Report: Manchester United make $45 million bid for Sergio Ramos 3
- Foot injury forces DF Hector Moreno to withdraw from Mexico’s 2015 Gold Cup squad 0
- Chile 2-1 Peru: Vargas’ wondergoal puts the hosts through to Copa America final (video) 0
- Men in Blazers podcast special: USWNT’s Klingenberg talks defense, Germany, karate 1
- It’s official: Petr Cech has swapped London clubs, Chelsea to Arsenal 5
- Spanish football league becomes first to take legal action over Qatar World Cup dates 3