May 2, 2014, 6:56 PM EDT
Hats off to ESPN, they’ve been killing it so far with their build up to the 2014 World Cup.
In their latest installment of commercials they produced this little devil – a short, sweet and very effective ad with an ending we can all relate to.
- Didier Drogba has officially rejoined Jose Mourinho at Chelsea 0
- FIFA says World Cup will stay in Russia, “can achieve positive change” 2
- DaMarcus Beasley, introduced in Houston: I see myself as a left back 1
- Wenger talks Zelalem, gets taste of U.S. obsession for potential international 3
- EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United’s new signing Ander Herrera focused on success 2
- Serbian boss: Freddy Adu sought by Europa, UCL clubs in Serbia, Cyprus 0