May 2, 2014, 6:56 PM EST
Hats off to ESPN, they’ve been killing it so far with their build up to the 2014 World Cup.
In their latest installment of commercials they produced this little devil – a short, sweet and very effective ad with an ending we can all relate to.
- Premier League Playback: Why Manchester City are throwing away the title 0
- 2015 MLS season preview: New York City FC 0
- Rumors know no window: Orlando using Kaka to lure Balotelli to MLS 5
- La Liga & Serie A roundup: Draws for Real, Atletico; Salah shines for Fiorentina 0
- Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Mourinho’s boys win League Cup trophy 0
- Three things we learned from Liverpool’s win vs. Manchester City 4