May 4, 2014, 10:34 PM EST
You can just see Claudio Pizarro’s thoughts as the rebound rises into the air and then begins to drop. With his back to goal and not a single Hamburg defender interested in bodying up on the 35-year-old Bayern Munich striker, they go something like this.
“Well, if you guys are just gonna watch, I might as well bike it.”
So he did.
Defending like this is why Hamburg is on the brink of relegation.
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0
- After “two points dropped” at Aston Villa, Wayne Rooney says media was driving title talk 0