May 5, 2014, 5:54 PM EST
NBC Sports commentators Arlo White and Lee Dixon, and later studio host Rebecca Lowe, said very little as the final whistle sounded on Crystal Palace’s stunning comeback from 3-0 down to draw Liverpool 3-3, putting a severe dent in the Merseyside club’s title hopes for 2014.
Then again, they didn’t have to. Let this video paint the scenes for you, as Selhurst Park sang for its heroes while Luis Suarez and Liverpool supporters found themselves in a sea of tears.
At times it’s tough to watch. Sports.
- Klinsmann goes 3-5-2 versus Chile; Shea and Yedlin on the wings 0
- Sheffield United 2-2 Tottenham: Eriksen sees Spurs to All-London final in absolute thriller 0
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Lots will be drawn to determine second place in Group D 0
- Queens Park Rangers’ Canadian winger Junior Hoilett on Toronto FC, relegation battles and more 0
- English FA charge Chelsea’s Diego Costa with violent conduct after stamp, may miss Man City match 1
- Men in Blazers podcast: Talking FA Cup upsets with guests Spencer Lanning, Josh Scobee 0