May 6, 2014, 7:04 PM EDT
With NBC Sports’ user-generated series “I WAS THERE” audiences are transported inside Premier League stadiums to experience the frenetic and intoxicating atmosphere from the fans’ perspective.
It was week’s edition takes us back to Monday Night at Selhurst Park, where Liverpool fans dealt with the ecstasy then agony of life in the title race. At one point seeing their team 3-0 and seeking a huge dent in Manchester City’s goal difference advantage, traveling Reds’ supporters were left watching an emotionally deflated squad slump off the field amid euphoria from the Eagles’ faithful.
Have user-generated content of your own from watching a Premier League match?
Whether in the stadium, at a bar, or at home, send your Twitter selfies to @NBCSportsSoccer and Instagram videos to nbcsportssoccer with the hashtag #IWASTHERE for a chance to be shown live on air.
- I Was There: Liverpool v. Manchester City
- I Was There: Everton v. Arsenal
- I Was There: Newcastle v. Southampton
- I Was There: Manchester City v. Fulham
- I Was There: Everton v. Cardiff City
- I Was There: Southampton v. Crystal Palace
- I Was There: Stoke City v. Arsenal
- I Was There: Merseyside Derby
- I Was There: Crystal Palace earns first Premier League win
- I Was There: Bully of Arsenal
- I Was There: Barber of Tottenham
- Jose Mourinho, once again, wins tactical battle against Arsene Wenger 3
- Three things we learned from Arsenal vs. Chelsea 8
- Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: Organized Blues defending effectively ends title race 0
- Who were the biggest snubs in PFA’s Premier League Team of the Season selections? 4
- PFA Team of the Year announced: 6 Blues lead the way 0
- VIDEO: Premier League Sunday preview – Arsenal vs. Chelsea, Everton vs. Manchester United 0