May 7, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Who will be repping the gold and blue at Brazil’s home World Cup this summer? The picture’s clear thanks to Luiz Felipe Scolari’s roster release.
Kaka and Ronaldinho are the biggest names to not be on the list, as Scolari has the luxury of leaving off two former World Players of the Year. The team, as usual, is stacked.
Here’s the roster, with Starting XI “help” from the staff of Toronto FC:
— Toronto FC (@torontofc) May 7, 2014
GOALKEEPERS: Julio Cesar (Toronto FC), Jefferson (Botafogo), Victor (Atlético Mineiro)
FORWARDS: Hulk (Zenit), Neymar (Barcelona), Fred (Fluminense), Jô (Atlético Mineiro), Bernard (Shaktar Donetsk)
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0
- After “two points dropped” at Aston Villa, Wayne Rooney says media was driving title talk 0