May 7, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Aston Villa are safe from relegation heading into the final week of the season.
That sound you just heard was a collective sigh of relief from the Villa faithful, after yet another arduous seasons at Villa Park.
Last weekend they beat Hull City 3-1 at home, with Andreas Weimann scoring twice before half time to ease their nerves as the Austrian international came up big when it mattered.
Weimann, 22, has only scored six times in 40 appearances for club and country this season and the Villa academy product has struggled to rediscover the form which saw him burst onto the scenes a few years ago.
Watch the video above to see his tidy finishes, as Weimann is your Premier League Player of the Week.
- The world wants Laura Bassett to know that her own goal is nothing to be ashamed of… 0
- Minnesota United misses MLS stadium deadline; Deputy commissioner speaks out 2
- Stoppage-time own goal sinks England, sends Japan to Women’s World Cup final 5
- Stars of CONCACAF: Ranking the top 10 players at the 2015 Gold Cup 7
- “Angel Di Maria has most talent at Manchester United,” says teammate. Agree? 10
- VIDEO: Breaking down the done deals and transfer gossip in PST Extra 0