May 7, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Aston Villa are safe from relegation heading into the final week of the season.
That sound you just heard was a collective sigh of relief from the Villa faithful, after yet another arduous seasons at Villa Park.
Last weekend they beat Hull City 3-1 at home, with Andreas Weimann scoring twice before half time to ease their nerves as the Austrian international came up big when it mattered.
Weimann, 22, has only scored six times in 40 appearances for club and country this season and the Villa academy product has struggled to rediscover the form which saw him burst onto the scenes a few years ago.
Watch the video above to see his tidy finishes, as Weimann is your Premier League Player of the Week.
- EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United’s new signing Ander Herrera focused on success 2
- Serbian boss: Freddy Adu sought by Europa, UCL clubs in Serbia, Cyprus 0
- Frank Lampard delighted to sign for New York City FC, start MLS adventure 1
- Official: Frank Lampard unveiled as New York City FC’s latest signing 3
- Sporting Club announces plans for $75 million “soccer village” for US Soccer National Training Center 13
- “Embarrassed” in LA, thrilled in Manchester: Reactions to 7-0 beatdown 32