May 7, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Aston Villa are safe from relegation heading into the final week of the season.
That sound you just heard was a collective sigh of relief from the Villa faithful, after yet another arduous seasons at Villa Park.
Last weekend they beat Hull City 3-1 at home, with Andreas Weimann scoring twice before half time to ease their nerves as the Austrian international came up big when it mattered.
Weimann, 22, has only scored six times in 40 appearances for club and country this season and the Villa academy product has struggled to rediscover the form which saw him burst onto the scenes a few years ago.
Watch the video above to see his tidy finishes, as Weimann is your Premier League Player of the Week.
- Who were the biggest snubs in PFA’s Premier League Team of the Season selections? 2
- PFA Team of the Year announced: 6 Blues lead the way 0
- VIDEO: Premier League Sunday preview – Arsenal vs. Chelsea, Everton vs. Manchester United 0
- MLS roundup: 20 goals in 4 games Saturday night — WATCH THEM ALL! 1
- MLS Snapshot: Vancouver Whitecaps 1-2 D.C. United 0
- MLS Snapshot: Houston Dynamo 4-4 Sporting Kansas City 2