May 7, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Aston Villa are safe from relegation heading into the final week of the season.
That sound you just heard was a collective sigh of relief from the Villa faithful, after yet another arduous seasons at Villa Park.
Last weekend they beat Hull City 3-1 at home, with Andreas Weimann scoring twice before half time to ease their nerves as the Austrian international came up big when it mattered.
Weimann, 22, has only scored six times in 40 appearances for club and country this season and the Villa academy product has struggled to rediscover the form which saw him burst onto the scenes a few years ago.
Watch the video above to see his tidy finishes, as Weimann is your Premier League Player of the Week.
- Report: Obafemi Martins close to Seattle extension and raise 0
- DC United extends Ben Olsen’s contract after bounceback season 1
- Premier League Download: Tale of the newly-promoted teams 0
- FIFA Executive: “The 2022 World Cup in Qatar will not happen” 7
- Premier League Playback: Legendary Lampard strikes, United’s shambolic implosion 2
- Men in Blazers podcast: A Night of 1,000 Stars 0