May 8, 2014, 6:50 PM EST
With Manchester City two points ahead of Liverpool heading into the final game of the season, the Citizens know a point at home to West Ham United on Sunday will seal their second Premier League title in the last three seasons.
However, do Manuel Pellegrini’s side deserve to lift the PL trophy?
After Liverpool’s dramatic collapse let City back into the title picture late on in the campaign, their solid defensive displays and free-scoring has enabled Pellegrini’s men to all but seal the title with one game to go. One point in their final game at home to a team that has nothing to play for all is that stands in City’s way. Surely they will seal it…
The PST Extra lads also discuss goings on at Liverpool as Brendan Rodgers‘ side blew their big chance to win their first-ever PL crown.
If you can’t get enough of PST Extra visit the full archive of videos from Joe and Mike, right here.
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 1
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0