May 8, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT
With Manchester City two points ahead of Liverpool heading into the final game of the season, the Citizens know a point at home to West Ham United on Sunday will seal their second Premier League title in the last three seasons.
However, do Manuel Pellegrini’s side deserve to lift the PL trophy?
After Liverpool’s dramatic collapse let City back into the title picture late on in the campaign, their solid defensive displays and free-scoring has enabled Pellegrini’s men to all but seal the title with one game to go. One point in their final game at home to a team that has nothing to play for all is that stands in City’s way. Surely they will seal it…
The PST Extra lads also discuss goings on at Liverpool as Brendan Rodgers‘ side blew their big chance to win their first-ever PL crown.
If you can’t get enough of PST Extra visit the full archive of videos from Joe and Mike, right here.
- Report: Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner set to sell team to UK group 0
- MLS roundup: Whitecaps, D.C. United win late ones; FCD, Sounders in disappointing draw 1
- MLS Snapshot: FC Dallas 0-0 Seattle Sounders 0
- MLS Snapshot: Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 Portland Timbers 1
- MLS Snapshot: D.C. United 1-0 LA Galaxy 1
- MLS Snapshot: New York City FC 0-1 Sporting Kansas City 5