May 8, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT
With Manchester City two points ahead of Liverpool heading into the final game of the season, the Citizens know a point at home to West Ham United on Sunday will seal their second Premier League title in the last three seasons.
However, do Manuel Pellegrini’s side deserve to lift the PL trophy?
After Liverpool’s dramatic collapse let City back into the title picture late on in the campaign, their solid defensive displays and free-scoring has enabled Pellegrini’s men to all but seal the title with one game to go. One point in their final game at home to a team that has nothing to play for all is that stands in City’s way. Surely they will seal it…
The PST Extra lads also discuss goings on at Liverpool as Brendan Rodgers‘ side blew their big chance to win their first-ever PL crown.
If you can’t get enough of PST Extra visit the full archive of videos from Joe and Mike, right here.
- Top 5 Premier League storylines ahead of Week 4: Transfer deadline day looms 2
- Analyzing UEFA Champions League group stage draw for four Premier League teams 0
- Full draw: Epic UEFA Champions League group stage will see giants collide 3
- Thursday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Neymar in talks, Olic to Stoke City 0
- Wolfsburg say Kevin de Bruyne not heading to Manchester City “at this point” 9
- 2015-16 Premier League Power Rankings, Vol. I: Taking very early stock with Man City on top 8