May 8, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT
With Manchester City two points ahead of Liverpool heading into the final game of the season, the Citizens know a point at home to West Ham United on Sunday will seal their second Premier League title in the last three seasons.
However, do Manuel Pellegrini’s side deserve to lift the PL trophy?
After Liverpool’s dramatic collapse let City back into the title picture late on in the campaign, their solid defensive displays and free-scoring has enabled Pellegrini’s men to all but seal the title with one game to go. One point in their final game at home to a team that has nothing to play for all is that stands in City’s way. Surely they will seal it…
The PST Extra lads also discuss goings on at Liverpool as Brendan Rodgers‘ side blew their big chance to win their first-ever PL crown.
If you can’t get enough of PST Extra visit the full archive of videos from Joe and Mike, right here.
- Emotional Lampard just as shocked after pegging back ex-club Chelsea (VIDEO) 0
- Manchester City 1-1 Chelsea: Lampard shocks former club with late equalizer (video) 1
- Mario Balotelli mocks Manchester United on twitter 5
- Leicester City 5-3 Manchester United: Foxes complete comeback for the ages (video) 10
- MLS Roundup: Sounders, D.C. United slip; LA gains ground in the West 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Man City vs. Chelsea; Everton, Spurs, Man United in action 0