May 9, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
The host of Premier League on NBC, Rebecca Lowe, gives you a quick lesson on how to pronounce soccer (ahem, football) terms in the video above.
Lowe also translates some jargon and rights a few wrongs in the latest installment of “30 seconds to know” by Xerox.
Nothing better than a bit of tongue in cheek banter on a Friday courtesy of our pals in the soccer studio.
“Cheers Rebecca…” that’s right, isn’t it?
- MLS Snapshot: FC Dallas 2-1 Real Salt Lake 0
- MLS Weekend Preview: Trio of marque marquee matches begins Friday in Frisco 0
- Early Mandzukic goal sees Atlético defeat Real Madrid, claim Spanish Super Cup 1
- Robben dominance, Malanda miss give Bayern opening match win over Wolfsburg 0
- Prindi’s Premier League Picks: United to get it right, Arsenal to stumble 2
- Profile: The life and times of Mario Balotelli 0