May 9, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
The host of Premier League on NBC, Rebecca Lowe, gives you a quick lesson on how to pronounce soccer (ahem, football) terms in the video above.
Lowe also translates some jargon and rights a few wrongs in the latest installment of “30 seconds to know” by Xerox.
Nothing better than a bit of tongue in cheek banter on a Friday courtesy of our pals in the soccer studio.
“Cheers Rebecca…” that’s right, isn’t it?
- “Angel Di Maria has most talent at Manchester United,” says teammate. Agree? 0
- VIDEO: Breaking down the done deals and transfer gossip in PST Extra 0
- Liverpool complete $20 million signing of Nathaniel Clyne from Southampton 1
- Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup roundup: Union, Orlando, Chicago move on as Charlotte bounced 2
- With the World Cup on the line, the USWNT gave us a vintage performance to savor 1
- United States defeats Germany, advances to Women’s World Cup final 18