May 9, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
The host of Premier League on NBC, Rebecca Lowe, gives you a quick lesson on how to pronounce soccer (ahem, football) terms in the video above.
Lowe also translates some jargon and rights a few wrongs in the latest installment of “30 seconds to know” by Xerox.
Nothing better than a bit of tongue in cheek banter on a Friday courtesy of our pals in the soccer studio.
“Cheers Rebecca…” that’s right, isn’t it?
- MLS Week 1 preview: Sounders vs. Revs, Timbers vs. RSL headline First Kick weekend 0
- FA Cup preview: Wembley trips on the line as Man United, Arsenal, Liverpool shoot for semis 0
- Now that it’s happening, MLS’s 20th season is sure to be the best one yet 3
- 2015 MLS season preview: LA Galaxy 1
- 2015 MLS season preview: Portland Timbers 0
- PST predicts Major League Soccer’s 2015 standings; Do you agree? 9