May 9, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
The host of Premier League on NBC, Rebecca Lowe, gives you a quick lesson on how to pronounce soccer (ahem, football) terms in the video above.
Lowe also translates some jargon and rights a few wrongs in the latest installment of “30 seconds to know” by Xerox.
Nothing better than a bit of tongue in cheek banter on a Friday courtesy of our pals in the soccer studio.
“Cheers Rebecca…” that’s right, isn’t it?
- U-20 World Cup preview: The groups, the favorites, USA outlook and the game’s future stars 0
- Gulati: U.S. Soccer will vote for Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein in FIFA election, not Sepp Blatter 3
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: Summer transfer needs 2
- Premier League 2014-15 review – Top 10 games of the season 3
- By the numbers: 2014-15 Premier League season in review 1
- Sepp Blatter transcript in full; admits “shame and humiliation” of FIFA scandal 4