May 9, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
The host of Premier League on NBC, Rebecca Lowe, gives you a quick lesson on how to pronounce soccer (ahem, football) terms in the video above.
Lowe also translates some jargon and rights a few wrongs in the latest installment of “30 seconds to know” by Xerox.
Nothing better than a bit of tongue in cheek banter on a Friday courtesy of our pals in the soccer studio.
“Cheers Rebecca…” that’s right, isn’t it?
- Report: USA to play friendly vs. Colombia in San Antonio 1
- Everton set to complete $50 million deal for Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku 4
- Transfer Rumor Roundup: Cuadrado to Manchester United, Lukaku to Everton 0
- Steven Gerrard endured “worst three months” of his life after Liverpool, England heartbreak 2
- Premier League on tour, Tuesday roundup: United beat Inter in penalties 1
- Liverpool complete $17 million signing of Belgian striker Divock Origi 1