May 11, 2014, 12:41 PM EST
Manchester City clinched their second Premier League title in three years on Sunday, and there was quite the party at the Etihad Stadium as the final whistle blew in their 2-0 victory over West Ham United.
Fans ran onto the pitch as the season came to a close with City at the PL summit after five wins in their last six games.
Watch the video above to relive the moment when Manuel Pellegrini delivered his first league title in England at the first attempt. It was a special season for the Citizens and the celebrations will go on well into the night in the Blue half of Manchester.
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 1
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0