May 11, 2014, 12:41 PM EDT
Manchester City clinched their second Premier League title in three years on Sunday, and there was quite the party at the Etihad Stadium as the final whistle blew in their 2-0 victory over West Ham United.
Fans ran onto the pitch as the season came to a close with City at the PL summit after five wins in their last six games.
Watch the video above to relive the moment when Manuel Pellegrini delivered his first league title in England at the first attempt. It was a special season for the Citizens and the celebrations will go on well into the night in the Blue half of Manchester.
- MLS preview: FC Dallas vs. Sounders, Whitecaps vs. Timbers headline Week 4 0
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 2
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 3
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 4
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 4