May 11, 2014, 12:41 PM EDT
Manchester City clinched their second Premier League title in three years on Sunday, and there was quite the party at the Etihad Stadium as the final whistle blew in their 2-0 victory over West Ham United.
Fans ran onto the pitch as the season came to a close with City at the PL summit after five wins in their last six games.
Watch the video above to relive the moment when Manuel Pellegrini delivered his first league title in England at the first attempt. It was a special season for the Citizens and the celebrations will go on well into the night in the Blue half of Manchester.
- US Open Cup draw: Sounders-Timbers, NYCFC-NY Cosmos highlight possible 4th-round clashes 0
- Agent: Sterling wouldn’t sign new Liverpool deal, even for $1.4 million a week 6
- Leicester, QPR, Burnley players earn England call-ups for June matches 2
- US Open Cup second round wrap: Several USL sides clipped by “minnows” 1
- Mats Hummels rejects Manchester United move, will stay at Dortmund 5
- Wayne Rooney on Manchester United’s season: We have met our main goals 1