May 11, 2014, 12:41 PM EDT
Manchester City clinched their second Premier League title in three years on Sunday, and there was quite the party at the Etihad Stadium as the final whistle blew in their 2-0 victory over West Ham United.
Fans ran onto the pitch as the season came to a close with City at the PL summit after five wins in their last six games.
Watch the video above to relive the moment when Manuel Pellegrini delivered his first league title in England at the first attempt. It was a special season for the Citizens and the celebrations will go on well into the night in the Blue half of Manchester.
- Van Gaal, Manchester United ready to move on from Fellaini, Kagawa 0
- Radamel Falcao on track to return at weekend’s Emirates Cup 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Portland’s Diego Valeri 0
- The great Southampton exodus continues. Why is this happening? 6
- Arsenal confirm $27 million signing of Calum Chambers 1
- Manchester City host #AskJesus (Navas) Twitter chat, hilarious comments ensue 1