May 11, 2014, 2:43 PM EDT
After lifting the Premier League title aloft and celebrating his second PL winners medal as City’s captain, life is pretty good right now for Belgian international defender Vincent Kompany.
Kompany, 28, scored the second goal in City’s crucial 2-0 win over West Ham United on the final day, as their inspirational skipper was instrumental in helping Manuel Pellegrini’s side win it all.
Following the crazy celebrations with his teammates and fans out on the pitch after the game, Kompany hopped on the phone and spoke to Rebecca Lowe and our Premier League gang in Stamford, as he reflected on a marvelous day for Man City.
Watch the video above to hear an exclusive chat with Kompany, as City’s skipper lead by example throughout the 2013-14 season.
VIDEO: Manchester City celebrate title, as fans swarm the pitch
VIDEO: Manchester City’s players react to winning Premier League title
MORE: Man City are the 2013-14 Premier League champions
MORE: Man City 2-0 West Ham United – City win the Premier League
- Jose Mourinho issues Chelsea injury update; believes Arsenal can win Premier League 0
- After 12-year absence, Southampton wholeheartedly embrace European return 1
- Theo Walcott signs lucrative four-year contract at Arsenal; Cazorla extends 0
- Thursday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Lambert to West Brom, Balotelli back to Italy 3
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Manchester United 6
- MLS All Stars 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur: Kaka powers MLS to win 6