May 11, 2014, 10:41 PM EDT
Former Oasis guitarist and current High Flying Birds musician Noel Gallagher and his brother Liam are longtime, and for a long time long-suffering, Manchester City supporters.
Now in the halcyon days of the Citizens, Gallagher has watched as his favored club has won two Premier League titles in three years. And as a friend of City captain Vincent Kompany, the “She’s Electric” writer showed off his the captain’s arm band he “earned” before a post-match interview with Geoff Shreeves.
Skip to the end if you don’t want to hear him praising the smart buys of City, or if you don’t want to hear him reminisce on how tough being a City fan used to be.
Either way, the man writes a brilliant song.
- MLS Snapshot: Seattle Sounders 0-3 LA Galaxy 0
- Premier, Champions League quotas leave Mourinho desperate to sell Torres 0
- Van Gaal, Manchester United ready to move on from Fellaini, Kagawa 0
- Radamel Falcao on track to return at weekend’s Emirates Cup 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Portland’s Diego Valeri 0
- The great Southampton exodus continues. Why is this happening? 6