May 13, 2014, 9:47 AM EDT
Orlando City has changed its look for its maiden Major League Soccer voyage, with a clean crest that features a gold lion on a purple shield.
Thoughts? It’s certainly feels like a step-up from their former logo, but there’s a Disney feel to it as well.
Perhaps a “Everything the light touches is our kingdom” motto is coming?
The club will unveil its kit at a later date.
- Three things we learned from Chelsea’s win vs. Manchester United 0
- Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United: Hazard leads defensive Blues past Red Devils 0
- Arsenal 2-1 Reading: Alexis helps Gunners clinch FA Cup final berth 0
- Stoke City 2-1 Southampton: Adam’s goal seals comeback; dashes Saints top four hopes 1
- Leicester City 2-0 Swansea City: Pearson’s Foxes dominant in massive win 0
- Watch Live: Chelsea vs. Manchester United (Lineups and Live Stream) 0