May 13, 2014, 9:47 AM EST
Orlando City has changed its look for its maiden Major League Soccer voyage, with a clean crest that features a gold lion on a purple shield.
Thoughts? It’s certainly feels like a step-up from their former logo, but there’s a Disney feel to it as well.
Perhaps a “Everything the light touches is our kingdom” motto is coming?
The club will unveil its kit at a later date.
- How will Chelsea, Manchester City line up in huge Premier League clash? 0
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa to contest FA charge of violent conduct 0
- Freddy Adu heading back to MLS? Reports claims two teams interested 10
- Player Ratings: Some good, some not so good in Chile’s 3-2 win over the U.S. 15
- Chile 3-2 USMNT: Another lead disintegrates for Klinsmann’s crew 1
- Sheffield United 2-2 Tottenham: Eriksen sees Spurs to All-London final in absolute thriller 2