May 13, 2014, 9:47 AM EDT
Orlando City has changed its look for its maiden Major League Soccer voyage, with a clean crest that features a gold lion on a purple shield.
Thoughts? It’s certainly feels like a step-up from their former logo, but there’s a Disney feel to it as well.
Perhaps a “Everything the light touches is our kingdom” motto is coming?
The club will unveil its kit at a later date.
- Full list of every transfer made by Premier League clubs during the Summer Transfer Window 0
- Manchester United fires back on De Gea saga, laying blame at feet of Real Madrid 1
- GRADES: How did each Premier League team fare in the Summer Transfer Window? 6
- Manchester United confirm $55 million signing of teenage striker Anthony Martial 0
- Deadline Day transfer rumor roundup: Hector to Chelsea, Berahino to Tottenham 0
- How did David de Gea’s move to Real Madrid collapse? Here’s a few answers 3