May 15, 2014, 2:42 PM EST
As is often the case on the final weekend, fans in stadiums around the Premier League are not only glued to the pitch in front of them, but to the scoreboards across the league as well.
With technology the way it is these days, news of changing scorelines can spread swiftly to those fans of teams that need results outside their own.
In the final edition of I Was There this season, watch as Manchester City and Liverpool fans watch their teams and feel a roller coaster of emotions as the games ebb and flow through the 90 minutes, ultimately capping in Manuel Pellegrini’s City taking home the crown.
City fans invade the pitch to celebrate, as Liverpool supporters feel a stinging pain in the Anfield seats but support their club’s near miss nonetheless, as it still far exceeded expectations for this season.
- Recap: LA Galaxy grab 1-0 lead over Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Championship 0
- Despite artificial turf, New York Red Bulls’ Thierry Henry says he’ll play next week at New England 0
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 4
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 0
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 2
- Report: Marco Reus is out for rest of 2014 with torn ankle ligament 3