May 15, 2014, 2:42 PM EDT
As is often the case on the final weekend, fans in stadiums around the Premier League are not only glued to the pitch in front of them, but to the scoreboards across the league as well.
With technology the way it is these days, news of changing scorelines can spread swiftly to those fans of teams that need results outside their own.
In the final edition of I Was There this season, watch as Manchester City and Liverpool fans watch their teams and feel a roller coaster of emotions as the games ebb and flow through the 90 minutes, ultimately capping in Manuel Pellegrini’s City taking home the crown.
City fans invade the pitch to celebrate, as Liverpool supporters feel a stinging pain in the Anfield seats but support their club’s near miss nonetheless, as it still far exceeded expectations for this season.
- Van Gaal has interest in Ronaldo, doesn’t think Real Madrid will sell 2
- Americans Abroad preview: Guzan looks to keep Villa rolling 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 5 1
- Euro 2020 semis, final to be played at Wembley Stadium 1
- Sloppy USWNT 4-0 win over Mexico adds fuel to turf conversation fire 0
- MLS’s new logo: Reddit (yes, Reddit) may have a way to solve the league’s new problem 19