May 15, 2014, 2:42 PM EST
As is often the case on the final weekend, fans in stadiums around the Premier League are not only glued to the pitch in front of them, but to the scoreboards across the league as well.
With technology the way it is these days, news of changing scorelines can spread swiftly to those fans of teams that need results outside their own.
In the final edition of I Was There this season, watch as Manchester City and Liverpool fans watch their teams and feel a roller coaster of emotions as the games ebb and flow through the 90 minutes, ultimately capping in Manuel Pellegrini’s City taking home the crown.
City fans invade the pitch to celebrate, as Liverpool supporters feel a stinging pain in the Anfield seats but support their club’s near miss nonetheless, as it still far exceeded expectations for this season.
- WATCH: Incredible 60-yard pass leads Montreal ouster of Pachuca in CONCACAF Champions League 3
- Tuesday’s Premier League roundup: Saints, Villa win; Hull, Sunderland draw (video) 0
- 2015 MLS season preview: Toronto FC 0
- Aston Villa 2-1 West Bromwich Albion: Late drama hands Sherwood first win (video) 0
- Southampton 1-0 Crystal Palace: Mane’s late goal gets Saints back on track (video) 0
- Update on MLS labor strike: Players Union, league at impasse as situation looks dire 8