May 17, 2014, 12:22 PM EDT
Diego Costa is in tears after being forced to leave Atletico Madrid’s title clash with Barcelona after just 15 minutes with an apparent leg injury.
Arda Turan has also left the match with an injury to his hip, meaning Atleti has used two of its three available subs inside of 23 minutes.
Adrian has replaced Costa, while Raul Garcia is in for Turan. The match is scoreless. Barcelona has to win in order to win La Liga, while a draw will do for Atleti to win its first title since 1996.
- Emotional Lampard just as shocked after pegging back ex-club Chelsea (VIDEO) 0
- Manchester City 1-1 Chelsea: Lampard shocks former club with late equalizer (video) 1
- Mario Balotelli mocks Manchester United on twitter 5
- Leicester City 5-3 Manchester United: Foxes complete comeback for the ages (video) 9
- MLS Roundup: Sounders, D.C. United slip; LA gains ground in the West 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Man City vs. Chelsea; Everton, Spurs, Man United in action 0