May 19, 2014, 12:57 PM EST
There’s nothing from Wayne Rooney, who’s complaining about the paparazzi following his family on vacation, and Robin van Persie is busying Tweeting about his barbecue date with Patrick Kluivert.
Louis Van Gaal it is. Whoever would have thought? Good appointment though. Huge personality was needed to shake up MUFC. Just the man!
— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) May 19, 2014
— The Peoples Person (@PeoplesPerson_) May 19, 2014
- Marvell Wynne, Bakary Soumare headline Stage 2 of MLS Re-Entry Draft results 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Arsenal, Everton rising, Saints falling 0
- Robbie Rogers: FIFA “insane” to host World Cups in Russia, Qatar 3
- Stoke City confirm Brek Shea is finalizing move to Orlando City 1
- Soccer stadium approved in Las Vegas, as MLS expansion talk heats up in Sin City 1
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus fined $665,000 for driving without a license 1