May 19, 2014, 12:57 PM EST
There’s nothing from Wayne Rooney, who’s complaining about the paparazzi following his family on vacation, and Robin van Persie is busying Tweeting about his barbecue date with Patrick Kluivert.
Louis Van Gaal it is. Whoever would have thought? Good appointment though. Huge personality was needed to shake up MUFC. Just the man!
— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) May 19, 2014
— The Peoples Person (@PeoplesPerson_) May 19, 2014
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 0
- Recap: LA Galaxy grab 1-0 lead over Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Championship 1
- Despite artificial turf, New York Red Bulls’ Thierry Henry says he’ll play next week at New England 1
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 6
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 1
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 3