May 19, 2014, 12:57 PM EDT
There’s nothing from Wayne Rooney, who’s complaining about the paparazzi following his family on vacation, and Robin van Persie is busying Tweeting about his barbecue date with Patrick Kluivert.
Louis Van Gaal it is. Whoever would have thought? Good appointment though. Huge personality was needed to shake up MUFC. Just the man!
— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) May 19, 2014
— The Peoples Person (@PeoplesPerson_) May 19, 2014
- Tottenham Hotspur offer $26 million plus Andros Townsend for Jay Rodriguez 0
- Julian Green completes loan move to Hamburg 0
- Premier League Playback – Deadline Day madness, Chelsea’s ‘killers,’ Liverpool’s fluid-three 2
- LIVE Transfer Ticker – Deadline Day updates 1
- Reports: Manchester United nearing cut-price loan for Falcao 7
- Toronto FC fire Ryan Nelsen thanks to disappointing position and disparaging comments 1