May 19, 2014, 12:57 PM EDT
There’s nothing from Wayne Rooney, who’s complaining about the paparazzi following his family on vacation, and Robin van Persie is busying Tweeting about his barbecue date with Patrick Kluivert.
Louis Van Gaal it is. Whoever would have thought? Good appointment though. Huge personality was needed to shake up MUFC. Just the man!
— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) May 19, 2014
— The Peoples Person (@PeoplesPerson_) May 19, 2014
- Brek Shea’s USMNT return includes a personal, artistic touch 3
- Wayne Rooney may play in midfield: How will Chelsea, Manchester United line up? 0
- WATCH: NBC Sports’ Premier League TV schedule – Week 33 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Red-hot teams will keep rolling 3
- MLS Week 7 preview: RSL vs. Whitecaps, Galaxy vs. Sporting KC in the wild West 0
- Injury crisis for Manchester United as four key players to miss clash vs. Chelsea 1