May 19, 2014, 12:57 PM EDT
There’s nothing from Wayne Rooney, who’s complaining about the paparazzi following his family on vacation, and Robin van Persie is busying Tweeting about his barbecue date with Patrick Kluivert.
Louis Van Gaal it is. Whoever would have thought? Good appointment though. Huge personality was needed to shake up MUFC. Just the man!
— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) May 19, 2014
— The Peoples Person (@PeoplesPerson_) May 19, 2014
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Shakhtar go goal crazy 0
- Chelsea 6-0 Maribor: Hazard brace keeps Blues atop Group G 0
- AS Roma 1-7 Bayern Munich: Sublime Bayern smash Roma to go five points clear in Group E 0
- LIVE – Champions League half time update: Blowouts! Get your blowouts here! 0
- FOLLOW LIVE: At the half, unstoppable Bayern Munich up 5-0 at Roma 0
- CSKA Moscow 2-2 Manchester City: Citizens blow 2-0 lead, Champions League hopes in ruin 0