May 24, 2014, 12:48 PM EDT
After Queens Park Rangers sealed promotion to the Premier League via a late Bobby Zamora goal in a tense Championship playoff final at Wembley Stadium, we now know the 20 teams who will take part in the 2014-15 PL season.
The three promoted teams are QPR, Leicester City and Burnley, as they will join the top-flight of English soccer to pit their wits against the big boys.
QPR have bounced back at the first time of asking as they were relegated from the PL last season, while Leicester return to the big time for the first time in 10 years and Burnley are back after a five-year absence. The three new boys will have an extremely tough task of staying up next season but they will benefit massively from the predicted windfall of almost $200 million promotion brings.
All three sides will add plenty to the PL next season as the full lineup of teams is now confirmed.
Below are the 20 Premier League teams for the 2014-15 season listed in alphabetical order so you can start to predict how things will shake out next season already. The countdown to the new season has already begun.
Full list of PL teams for the 2014-15 season
Queens Park Rangers
West Bromwich Albion
West Ham United
- Omar Gonzalez still dreams of Europe but “committed to the Galaxy” 0
- EXCLUSIVE: Luke Shaw speaks out about Manchester United move 2
- Pep Guardiola praises Jurgen Klinsmann’s team concept, USMNT movement 2
- Premier League teams on US Soil: Tuesday’s roundup and look ahead 4
- Racial incident against Man City’s Fofana ends U-21 match in Croatia 1
- Sorting through the most recent DaMarcus Beasley-to-MLS reports 4