May 26, 2014, 2:52 PM EST
After clearly putting emphasis on the Champions League this season and coming out with the trophy, Real Madrid fans celebrated in full force at the Bernabeu.
50,000 showed up at their stadium to celebrate with a laser light show, rock concert, a pyrotechnics display, and…their manager doing karaoke?
Carlo Ancelotti celebrated his third Champions League title as a manager – fifth overall – by treating the fans to a rendition of a Real Madrid celebratory song, surprising all in attendence but performing admirably.
Try getting Jose Mourinho to do that!
Cristiano Ronaldo then led the signing of “Hala Madrid” to complete the singing component, although I wouldn’t imagine American Idol will call coming anytime soon.
However, it wasn’t the first time Carlo busted out the vocal chords. AC Milan had the same experience back when he won the Champions League with them in 2007.
- Inside Look: Not much separating Red Bulls, Revolution ahead of Eastern Conference Championship, leg 1 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 12 0
- Inside Look: LA Galaxy, Seattle Sounders to square off in Western Conference Championship, leg 1 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Everton, Manchester City 0
- These deserving nominees are the biggest snubs of MLS Award season 4
- Former Man Utd teammates Welbeck, Rooney prepares for “weird” match as Arsenal hosts Red Devils 0