May 26, 2014, 2:52 PM EDT
After clearly putting emphasis on the Champions League this season and coming out with the trophy, Real Madrid fans celebrated in full force at the Bernabeu.
50,000 showed up at their stadium to celebrate with a laser light show, rock concert, a pyrotechnics display, and…their manager doing karaoke?
Carlo Ancelotti celebrated his third Champions League title as a manager – fifth overall – by treating the fans to a rendition of a Real Madrid celebratory song, surprising all in attendence but performing admirably.
Try getting Jose Mourinho to do that!
Cristiano Ronaldo then led the signing of “Hala Madrid” to complete the singing component, although I wouldn’t imagine American Idol will call coming anytime soon.
However, it wasn’t the first time Carlo busted out the vocal chords. AC Milan had the same experience back when he won the Champions League with them in 2007.
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0
- VIDEO: Top 10 goals of the MLS season (heading into the final weekend) 2
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Madrid clubs, Borussia Dortmund roll 0
- Three things we learned as Real Madrid rout Liverpool 0
- Arsenal’s Podolski, Gibbs break Belgian hearts in left-for-late win 0