May 26, 2014, 2:52 PM EDT
After clearly putting emphasis on the Champions League this season and coming out with the trophy, Real Madrid fans celebrated in full force at the Bernabeu.
50,000 showed up at their stadium to celebrate with a laser light show, rock concert, a pyrotechnics display, and…their manager doing karaoke?
Carlo Ancelotti celebrated his third Champions League title as a manager – fifth overall – by treating the fans to a rendition of a Real Madrid celebratory song, surprising all in attendence but performing admirably.
Try getting Jose Mourinho to do that!
Cristiano Ronaldo then led the signing of “Hala Madrid” to complete the singing component, although I wouldn’t imagine American Idol will call coming anytime soon.
However, it wasn’t the first time Carlo busted out the vocal chords. AC Milan had the same experience back when he won the Champions League with them in 2007.
- Transfer Rumor Roundup: Darmian to Manchester United, Clasie to Southampton 0
- Chelsea and Tottenham to battle for Wembley Stadium as temporary home 0
- 2015 Gold Cup: With the rest of CONCACAF making strides, this is USMNT’s chance to show they are, too 5
- New York City mayor could give USWNT ticker tape parade in Manhattan 2
- After Women’s World Cup triumph, Wambach, Ellis face questions about 2016 Olympics 2
- 2015 Copa America: Champions Chile dominate Team of the Tournament 0