May 26, 2014, 9:09 PM EST
Vincent Tan is not going to disappear without a fight.
Relegated to the Championship after just a single season of Premier League play, the Cardiff City owner has green lit more spending for 2014/15.
Guerra, 32, scored 15 goals for Real Valladolid in La Liga last season and Burgstaller, 25, scored 12 goals as a teammate of American striker Terrence Boyd on Rapid Wien last season.
And now the BBC is reporting that Cardiff is set to add Macheda, who won’t turn 23 until August. The Italian trained under Solskjaer with the United reserves before his jump to the first team. Yet he has made just 19 Premier League appearances since 2008, scoring four times.
During his time in Manchester, he took loan spells at Sampdoria, Queens Park Rangers, Stuttgart, Doncaster and Birmingham City. The last and most recent stop, Birmingham, was his most prolific. He notced 10 goals in 18 matches.
- David Beckham says progress still being made toward MLS stadium in Miami 0
- DONE DEAL: Mattia Destro, Juan Agudelo sign with new clubs AC Milan, New England Revolution 0
- Juan Agudelo signs with New England Revolution, completes return to MLS 2
- How will Chelsea, Manchester City line up in huge Premier League clash? 1
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa to contest FA charge of violent conduct 1
- Freddy Adu heading back to MLS? Reports claim two teams interested 10