May 26, 2014, 9:09 PM EST
Vincent Tan is not going to disappear without a fight.
Relegated to the Championship after just a single season of Premier League play, the Cardiff City owner has green lit more spending for 2014/15.
Guerra, 32, scored 15 goals for Real Valladolid in La Liga last season and Burgstaller, 25, scored 12 goals as a teammate of American striker Terrence Boyd on Rapid Wien last season.
And now the BBC is reporting that Cardiff is set to add Macheda, who won’t turn 23 until August. The Italian trained under Solskjaer with the United reserves before his jump to the first team. Yet he has made just 19 Premier League appearances since 2008, scoring four times.
During his time in Manchester, he took loan spells at Sampdoria, Queens Park Rangers, Stuttgart, Doncaster and Birmingham City. The last and most recent stop, Birmingham, was his most prolific. He notced 10 goals in 18 matches.
- These deserving nominees are the biggest snubs of MLS Award season 0
- Former Man Utd teammates Welbeck, Rooney prepares for “weird” match as Arsenal hosts Red Devils 0
- What to expect as USA, Premier League star Geoff Cameron joins ProSoccerTalk 0
- FIFA saga takes new twist: World Cup corruption report to be reviewed 0
- VOTE – Best choice for MLS expansion: Las Vegas, Sacramento or Minneapolis? 21
- Manchester United’s Radamel Falcao suffers new injury setback 0