May 26, 2014, 9:09 PM EST
Vincent Tan is not going to disappear without a fight.
Relegated to the Championship after just a single season of Premier League play, the Cardiff City owner has green lit more spending for 2014/15.
Guerra, 32, scored 15 goals for Real Valladolid in La Liga last season and Burgstaller, 25, scored 12 goals as a teammate of American striker Terrence Boyd on Rapid Wien last season.
And now the BBC is reporting that Cardiff is set to add Macheda, who won’t turn 23 until August. The Italian trained under Solskjaer with the United reserves before his jump to the first team. Yet he has made just 19 Premier League appearances since 2008, scoring four times.
During his time in Manchester, he took loan spells at Sampdoria, Queens Park Rangers, Stuttgart, Doncaster and Birmingham City. The last and most recent stop, Birmingham, was his most prolific. He notced 10 goals in 18 matches.
- VIDEO: PST Extra examines huge top four showdowns in Premier League 0
- Huge blow for Arsenal as Jack Wilshere is out for three months 0
- Bob Bradley talks Stabaek, job offers, offseason plans and more 0
- USA drop five places in latest FIFA world rankings; England on the up 1
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 4
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 3