May 26, 2014, 9:09 PM EDT
Vincent Tan is not going to disappear without a fight.
Relegated to the Championship after just a single season of Premier League play, the Cardiff City owner has green lit more spending for 2014/15.
Guerra, 32, scored 15 goals for Real Valladolid in La Liga last season and Burgstaller, 25, scored 12 goals as a teammate of American striker Terrence Boyd on Rapid Wien last season.
And now the BBC is reporting that Cardiff is set to add Macheda, who won’t turn 23 until August. The Italian trained under Solskjaer with the United reserves before his jump to the first team. Yet he has made just 19 Premier League appearances since 2008, scoring four times.
During his time in Manchester, he took loan spells at Sampdoria, Queens Park Rangers, Stuttgart, Doncaster and Birmingham City. The last and most recent stop, Birmingham, was his most prolific. He notced 10 goals in 18 matches.
- What will Jurgen Klinsmann’s USMNT roster look like for 2015 Gold Cup? 2
- April Fools! The top gags that actually fooled soccer fans on this day 5
- PST’s Premier League award predictions: Here’s our Player of the Season 0
- PST’s Premier League award predictions: Here’s our Coach of the Season 0
- PST’s Premier League award predictions: Here’s our Team of the Season 3
- Who were biggest winners, losers from USMNT’s March friendlies? 5