May 26, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
You may have seen Nenad Mirosavljević play during his long career, with spells at Partizan Belgrade and APOEL, but chances are you haven’t seen him do this.
The 36-year-old was charged with firing Serbian side FK Cukaricki into the lead on Sunday, but did not succeed.
It’s not so good.
- Radamel Falcao on track to return at weekend’s Emirates Cup 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Portland’s Diego Valeri 0
- The great Southampton exodus continues. Why is this happening? 6
- Arsenal confirm $27 million signing of Calum Chambers 1
- Manchester City host #AskJesus (Navas) Twitter chat, hilarious comments ensue 1
- VIDEO: Mario Balotelli takes amazing selfie with two pitch invaders 1