May 26, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
You may have seen Nenad Mirosavljević play during his long career, with spells at Partizan Belgrade and APOEL, but chances are you haven’t seen him do this.
The 36-year-old was charged with firing Serbian side FK Cukaricki into the lead on Sunday, but did not succeed.
It’s not so good.
- Klinsmann confirms Brad Guzan will start Confederations Cup playoff in goal 0
- Full list of every transfer made by Premier League clubs during the Summer Transfer Window 0
- Manchester United fires back on De Gea saga, laying blame at feet of Real Madrid 1
- GRADES: How did each Premier League team fare in the Summer Transfer Window? 7
- Manchester United confirm $55 million signing of teenage striker Anthony Martial 0
- Deadline Day transfer rumor roundup: Hector to Chelsea, Berahino to Tottenham 0