May 26, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
You may have seen Nenad Mirosavljević play during his long career, with spells at Partizan Belgrade and APOEL, but chances are you haven’t seen him do this.
The 36-year-old was charged with firing Serbian side FK Cukaricki into the lead on Sunday, but did not succeed.
It’s not so good.
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 0
- Where does Sergio Aguero rank with the world’s best? 0
- Michael Bradley to Jurgen Klinsmann: ‘I have thick skin’ 0
- Stoke 2-1 Swansea: Substitutes pick up three points for the Potters 0
- Liverpool must improve, and they know it, despite late win at QPR 3
- VIDEO: QPR 2-3 Liverpool: Pair of own goals dooms QPR after insane final six minutes 1