May 26, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
You may have seen Nenad Mirosavljević play during his long career, with spells at Partizan Belgrade and APOEL, but chances are you haven’t seen him do this.
The 36-year-old was charged with firing Serbian side FK Cukaricki into the lead on Sunday, but did not succeed.
It’s not so good.
- VIDEO: Hugely-controversial call sees FC Dallas past Vancouver in playoffs. Your vote? 0
- Timbers’ Steve Zakuani announces retirement from professional soccer 1
- League Cup Roundup: Balotelli saves Liverpool, Newcastle defeat Manchester City 0
- Report: Spanish legend Raul signs with the New York Cosmos 0
- Kolorov: City have been better than United for ‘five or six years’ 0
- MLS Playoffs Knockout Round Preview: Win or go home 1