May 26, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
You may have seen Nenad Mirosavljević play during his long career, with spells at Partizan Belgrade and APOEL, but chances are you haven’t seen him do this.
The 36-year-old was charged with firing Serbian side FK Cukaricki into the lead on Sunday, but did not succeed.
It’s not so good.
- Premier League roundup: Tense Saturday, as relegation battle intensifies 0
- Manchester City 3-2 Aston Villa: Stunning finish sees City hold on after Guzan’s blunder 1
- Back in the big time: Watford promoted to the Premier League 3
- Burnley 0-1 Leicester City: Foxes move out of drop zone, send Clarets bottom! 0
- Southampton 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur: Visitors twice come back from Pelle goals 0
- Watch Live: West Bromwich Albion vs. Liverpool (Lineups and Live Stream) 0