May 27, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
Did Jurgen Klinsmann “give away” his Starting XI for Tuesday’s friendly against Azerbaijan a day early?
Monday’s open practice ended with an 11v11 game for the fans who came out to watch their hopeful World Cup heroes, and here’s how Klinsmann trotted out one side:
Johnson’s move to the right shows not only his versatility but the States troubles at right back, as Johnson isn’t necessarily a natural fit for the position. Bedoya may surprise some folks, but there are few other wild cards in the bunch (unless you’re a major Omar Gonzalez fan who completely ignored Geoff Cameron‘s year at Stoke).
Obviously, Klinsmann will get to deploy six subs tonight as well and there’s no guarantee there won’t be changes, but what do you think?
- Premier League Sunday preview: Man United looking for revenge vs. Swansea City 0
- Premier League roundup: Chelsea, Liverpool suffer stunning home defeats 0
- Tim Howard ready for USMNT return, as heroics rescue Everton 1
- Three things we learned from Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton 2
- Liverpool 0-3 West Ham United: Hammers stun Reds at Anfield in fiery encounter 2
- Chelsea 1-2 Crystal Palace: Blues stunned at home by Eagles 5