May 27, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
Did Jurgen Klinsmann “give away” his Starting XI for Tuesday’s friendly against Azerbaijan a day early?
Monday’s open practice ended with an 11v11 game for the fans who came out to watch their hopeful World Cup heroes, and here’s how Klinsmann trotted out one side:
Johnson’s move to the right shows not only his versatility but the States troubles at right back, as Johnson isn’t necessarily a natural fit for the position. Bedoya may surprise some folks, but there are few other wild cards in the bunch (unless you’re a major Omar Gonzalez fan who completely ignored Geoff Cameron‘s year at Stoke).
Obviously, Klinsmann will get to deploy six subs tonight as well and there’s no guarantee there won’t be changes, but what do you think?
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Best XI of the Season 0
- Blatter’s “Wolf of Wall Street” moment could play out the exact same way 4
- Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein withdraws from second vote; Cocky Blatter speaks in power, references “offshore” future 35
- FA Cup final preview: Aston Villa underdogs in Arsenal’s pursuit of back-to-back cups 1
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Player of the Season 5
- Al-Hussein, Blatter address voters ahead of presidential election; First vote coming 6