May 27, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
Did Jurgen Klinsmann “give away” his Starting XI for Tuesday’s friendly against Azerbaijan a day early?
Monday’s open practice ended with an 11v11 game for the fans who came out to watch their hopeful World Cup heroes, and here’s how Klinsmann trotted out one side:
Johnson’s move to the right shows not only his versatility but the States troubles at right back, as Johnson isn’t necessarily a natural fit for the position. Bedoya may surprise some folks, but there are few other wild cards in the bunch (unless you’re a major Omar Gonzalez fan who completely ignored Geoff Cameron‘s year at Stoke).
Obviously, Klinsmann will get to deploy six subs tonight as well and there’s no guarantee there won’t be changes, but what do you think?
- USMNT player ratings: How Klinsmann’s men fared against Guatemala 1
- USA 4-0 Guatemala: USMNT cruises into Gold Cup with win in Nashville 0
- World players’ union FIFPro opens door to women for first time in 50-year history 0
- How will USMNT line up vs. Guatemala in final pre-Gold Cup friendly? 3
- Chile vs. Argentina – Three key battles that will decide the Copa America final 0
- Chelsea confirm season-long loan deal for Radamel Falcao 3