May 28, 2014, 8:27 AM EDT
The simple look is in right now when it comes to top-flight soccer kits; There haven’t been a terrible amount of, well, terrible primary shirts hitting the scene in recent years.
Nike’s new relationship with AS Roma follows that trend, with a collared-shirt that mimics the United States national team in style. The maroon shirt meets orange/yellow bands on the arms, and there is also a orange/yellow underside to the collar.
What do you think? Simple enough, but strong.
- Full list of every transfer made by Premier League clubs during the Summer Transfer Window 0
- Manchester United fires back on De Gea saga, laying blame at feet of Real Madrid 1
- GRADES: How did each Premier League team fare in the Summer Transfer Window? 5
- Manchester United confirm $55 million signing of teenage striker Anthony Martial 0
- Deadline Day transfer rumor roundup: Hector to Chelsea, Berahino to Tottenham 0
- How did David de Gea’s move to Real Madrid collapse? Here’s a few answers 3