May 28, 2014, 8:27 AM EST
The simple look is in right now when it comes to top-flight soccer kits; There haven’t been a terrible amount of, well, terrible primary shirts hitting the scene in recent years.
Nike’s new relationship with AS Roma follows that trend, with a collared-shirt that mimics the United States national team in style. The maroon shirt meets orange/yellow bands on the arms, and there is also a orange/yellow underside to the collar.
What do you think? Simple enough, but strong.
- Rodgers: Sturridge could face Chelsea in League Cup, certain to be back for Saturday vs. West Ham 0
- Sepp Blatter keeps talking trash at UEFA regarding FIFA election 4
- Sunday’s transfer rumor roundup: Konoplyanka to Everton, Clyne to Old Trafford 0
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Congo, Equatorial Guinea victorious in group finales, advance 0
- FA Cup Roundup: Upsets halted with West Ham, Villa, Arsenal wins 1
- Rodgers says Balotelli needs to vastly improve before playing for Liverpool 1