May 28, 2014, 8:27 AM EDT
The simple look is in right now when it comes to top-flight soccer kits; There haven’t been a terrible amount of, well, terrible primary shirts hitting the scene in recent years.
Nike’s new relationship with AS Roma follows that trend, with a collared-shirt that mimics the United States national team in style. The maroon shirt meets orange/yellow bands on the arms, and there is also a orange/yellow underside to the collar.
What do you think? Simple enough, but strong.
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: LA Galaxy’s Landon Donovan 0
- What tomorrow’s goalkeeper platoon tells us about the U.S. goalkeeper void 3
- Jozy Altidore to captain U.S. Wednesday against Czech Republic 0
- With Radamel Falcao, can Manchester United challenge for the Premier League? 10
- Why Danny Welbeck’s move to Arsenal was the best Deadline Day deal 7
- EXCLUSIVE: Fresh off his club debut, young Emerson Hyndman takes his USMNT chance in stride 0