May 28, 2014, 8:27 AM EDT
The simple look is in right now when it comes to top-flight soccer kits; There haven’t been a terrible amount of, well, terrible primary shirts hitting the scene in recent years.
Nike’s new relationship with AS Roma follows that trend, with a collared-shirt that mimics the United States national team in style. The maroon shirt meets orange/yellow bands on the arms, and there is also a orange/yellow underside to the collar.
What do you think? Simple enough, but strong.
- MLS preview: FC Dallas vs. Sounders, Whitecaps vs. Timbers headline Week 4 0
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 4
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 3
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 4
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 5