May 28, 2014, 8:27 AM EDT
The simple look is in right now when it comes to top-flight soccer kits; There haven’t been a terrible amount of, well, terrible primary shirts hitting the scene in recent years.
Nike’s new relationship with AS Roma follows that trend, with a collared-shirt that mimics the United States national team in style. The maroon shirt meets orange/yellow bands on the arms, and there is also a orange/yellow underside to the collar.
What do you think? Simple enough, but strong.
- PHOTO: MLS unveils new logo. What do you think? 9
- US move up one place in latest FIFA rankings; Wales the big winners 0
- Julian Draxler’s stunning performance puts Chelsea, Premier League on high alert 1
- Yaya Toure’s lackluster display stands out as Manchester City struggle 4
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Roma, Porto win big; Chelsea, PSG slip up 0
- Chelsea 1-1 Schalke 04: Huntelaar secures point for the underdogs 0