May 28, 2014, 11:02 PM EST
Visiting a European soccer stadium in the summer is a bittersweet experience.
Most venues offer tours where you can swing through the locker rooms, museum, media areas, grandstand and even sit on the bench at pitch level. Which is cool. Except that there’s no soccer being played. Which sucks.
But now the sharps at Barcelona are once again revolutionizing the game by turning part of the Camp Nou into a pitch-side restaurant where fans can wine and dine in full view of the pristine pitch from now through August.
Beer drinkers will be well served as the restaurant houses seven different types of brew including Estrella Damm, AK Damm, Weiss Damm, Inedit and Bock Damm while foodies can enjoy hot and cold tapas, dessert, ice cream and a full gourmet menu.
Més que un club.
- Rodgers: Sturridge could face Chelsea in League Cup, certain to be back for Saturday vs. West Ham 0
- Sepp Blatter keeps talking trash at UEFA regarding FIFA election 3
- Sunday’s transfer rumor roundup: Konoplyanka to Everton, Clyne to Trafford 0
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Congo, Equatorial Guinea victorious in group finales, advance 0
- FA Cup Roundup: Upsets halted with West Ham, Villa, Arsenal wins 1
- Rodgers says Balotelli needs to vastly improve before playing for Liverpool 1