May 28, 2014, 11:02 PM EST
Visiting a European soccer stadium in the summer is a bittersweet experience.
Most venues offer tours where you can swing through the locker rooms, museum, media areas, grandstand and even sit on the bench at pitch level. Which is cool. Except that there’s no soccer being played. Which sucks.
But now the sharps at Barcelona are once again revolutionizing the game by turning part of the Camp Nou into a pitch-side restaurant where fans can wine and dine in full view of the pristine pitch from now through August.
Beer drinkers will be well served as the restaurant houses seven different types of brew including Estrella Damm, AK Damm, Weiss Damm, Inedit and Bock Damm while foodies can enjoy hot and cold tapas, dessert, ice cream and a full gourmet menu.
Més que un club.
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 1
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0