May 28, 2014, 11:02 PM EDT
Visiting a European soccer stadium in the summer is a bittersweet experience.
Most venues offer tours where you can swing through the locker rooms, museum, media areas, grandstand and even sit on the bench at pitch level. Which is cool. Except that there’s no soccer being played. Which sucks.
But now the sharps at Barcelona are once again revolutionizing the game by turning part of the Camp Nou into a pitch-side restaurant where fans can wine and dine in full view of the pristine pitch from now through August.
Beer drinkers will be well served as the restaurant houses seven different types of brew including Estrella Damm, AK Damm, Weiss Damm, Inedit and Bock Damm while foodies can enjoy hot and cold tapas, dessert, ice cream and a full gourmet menu.
Més que un club.
- Report: AZ Alkmaar speaking with Werder Bremen about Aron Johannsson 0
- Premier League Goalkeeper preview: Who’s in our Top Five, and who switched clubs? 2
- Best starting lineups for all 20 Premier League teams – Do you agree? 7
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo storms out of interview: “Doesn’t give a ****” about FIFA 5
- VIDEO: Watch Arsene Wenger snub Jose Mourinho handshake. Who is in the wrong? 3
- Cristiano Ronaldo buys his agent a Greek island… as a wedding gift 1