May 28, 2014, 11:02 PM EDT
Visiting a European soccer stadium in the summer is a bittersweet experience.
Most venues offer tours where you can swing through the locker rooms, museum, media areas, grandstand and even sit on the bench at pitch level. Which is cool. Except that there’s no soccer being played. Which sucks.
But now the sharps at Barcelona are once again revolutionizing the game by turning part of the Camp Nou into a pitch-side restaurant where fans can wine and dine in full view of the pristine pitch from now through August.
Beer drinkers will be well served as the restaurant houses seven different types of brew including Estrella Damm, AK Damm, Weiss Damm, Inedit and Bock Damm while foodies can enjoy hot and cold tapas, dessert, ice cream and a full gourmet menu.
Més que un club.
- DaMarcus Beasley, introduced in Houston: I see myself as a left back 0
- Wenger talks Zelalem, gets taste of U.S. obsession for potential international 1
- EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United’s new signing Ander Herrera focused on success 2
- Serbian boss: Freddy Adu sought by Europa, UCL clubs in Serbia, Cyprus 0
- Frank Lampard delighted to sign for New York City FC, start MLS adventure 1
- Official: Frank Lampard unveiled as New York City FC’s latest signing 4