May 28, 2014, 11:02 PM EDT
Visiting a European soccer stadium in the summer is a bittersweet experience.
Most venues offer tours where you can swing through the locker rooms, museum, media areas, grandstand and even sit on the bench at pitch level. Which is cool. Except that there’s no soccer being played. Which sucks.
But now the sharps at Barcelona are once again revolutionizing the game by turning part of the Camp Nou into a pitch-side restaurant where fans can wine and dine in full view of the pristine pitch from now through August.
Beer drinkers will be well served as the restaurant houses seven different types of brew including Estrella Damm, AK Damm, Weiss Damm, Inedit and Bock Damm while foodies can enjoy hot and cold tapas, dessert, ice cream and a full gourmet menu.
Més que un club.
- What tomorrow’s goalkeeper platoon tells us about the U.S. goalkeeper void 0
- Jozy Altidore to captain U.S. Wednesday against Czech Republic 0
- With Radamel Falcao, can Manchester United challenge for the Premier League? 4
- Why Danny Welbeck’s move to Arsenal was the best Deadline Day deal 4
- EXCLUSIVE: Fresh off his club debut, young Emerson Hyndman takes his USMNT chance in stride 0
- From Prague, with love: Klinsmann previews USA’s friendly vs. Czech Republic 4