May 30, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
The NBC Sports social media crew have come up with a nifty way to get your fantasy fix during the World Cup with this little bit of fun. If you have been keeping tabs on the latest crazes, you will have seen this game cropping up in plenty of other sports.
With less than two weeks to go until the World Cup opener, you have $30 to spend on a World Cup team. Pick your starting XI from the list of players below and make sure you keep the total value of you 11 players under 30 bucks.
Will the U.S. national team players dominate your squad or will you go for a star-studded lineup from Europe?
Have some fun, share with your buddies and keep tabs on how the players you select perform at the World Cup this summer.
Enjoy! We’ve already had plenty of banter about this at PST’s HQ.
- UEFA Champions League preview: Juventus vs. Real Madrid in semifinal, 1st leg 1
- Premier League Playback: Title in the bag, can Chelsea now create a dynasty? 0
- Hull City 1-3 Arsenal: Gunners dominant in first half, cruise past Tigers 3
- MLS Team of the Week — Stars of Week 9 0
- Watch Live: Hull City vs. Arsenal (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- Five things to look out for in UEFA Champions League semifinals 2