May 30, 2014, 2:50 PM EST
The NBC Sports social media crew have come up with a nifty way to get your fantasy fix during the World Cup with this little bit of fun. If you have been keeping tabs on the latest crazes, you will have seen this game cropping up in plenty of other sports.
With less than two weeks to go until the World Cup opener, you have $30 to spend on a World Cup team. Pick your starting XI from the list of players below and make sure you keep the total value of you 11 players under 30 bucks.
Will the U.S. national team players dominate your squad or will you go for a star-studded lineup from Europe?
Have some fun, share with your buddies and keep tabs on how the players you select perform at the World Cup this summer.
Enjoy! We’ve already had plenty of banter about this at PST’s HQ.
- Premier League Preview: Aston Villa vs. Southampton 0
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 0
- Recap: LA Galaxy grab 1-0 lead over Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Championship 1
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 6
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 1