May 30, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
The NBC Sports social media crew have come up with a nifty way to get your fantasy fix during the World Cup with this little bit of fun. If you have been keeping tabs on the latest crazes, you will have seen this game cropping up in plenty of other sports.
With less than two weeks to go until the World Cup opener, you have $30 to spend on a World Cup team. Pick your starting XI from the list of players below and make sure you keep the total value of you 11 players under 30 bucks.
Will the U.S. national team players dominate your squad or will you go for a star-studded lineup from Europe?
Have some fun, share with your buddies and keep tabs on how the players you select perform at the World Cup this summer.
Enjoy! We’ve already had plenty of banter about this at PST’s HQ.
- Mats Hummels says his future is at Dortmund 0
- UEFA Champions League preview: Liverpool face Basel, Arsenal defend the Emirates 0
- Why do Manchester City struggle so much in the Champions League? 0
- Xavi breaks record for Champions League appearances 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: PSG beat Barcelona, Chelsea top Sporting 2
- Manchester City 1-1 AS Roma: Italians frustrate City as European woe continues 0