May 30, 2014, 2:50 PM EST
The NBC Sports social media crew have come up with a nifty way to get your fantasy fix during the World Cup with this little bit of fun. If you have been keeping tabs on the latest crazes, you will have seen this game cropping up in plenty of other sports.
With less than two weeks to go until the World Cup opener, you have $30 to spend on a World Cup team. Pick your starting XI from the list of players below and make sure you keep the total value of you 11 players under 30 bucks.
Will the U.S. national team players dominate your squad or will you go for a star-studded lineup from Europe?
Have some fun, share with your buddies and keep tabs on how the players you select perform at the World Cup this summer.
Enjoy! We’ve already had plenty of banter about this at PST’s HQ.
- Report: Manchester City to play New York City in Yankee Stadium friendly 1
- Iker Casillas to MLS? Real Madrid legend: “I would like to play in the United States” 0
- Chile vs. USA preview: Who’s here to stay as USMNT kicks off 2015? 0
- Report: Juan Agudelo close to signing with his former MLS team, New England Revolution 5
- Head of Dutch FA, Michael van Praag, will challenge Blatter for FIFA presidency 2
- Newcastle United name John Carver head coach until end of 2014-15 season 0