Jun 2, 2014, 7:10 AM EST
Sergio Ramos has sat for plenty of inkings during his 28 years on Earth, but his recent tattoo is another related to his soccer glory.
The Real Madrid defender scored twice against Bayern Munich to send his club to the UEFA Champions League final before scoring the stoppage time equalizer in the ultimate game.
Ramos has now adorned his calf with a likeness of the Champions League trophy, giving the back of his legs soccer’s two most celebrated trophies (with the World Cup trophy already emblazoned on his opposite calf).
— Sergio Ramos (@SergioRamos) May 30, 2014
- David Beckham says progress still being made toward MLS stadium in Miami 0
- DONE DEAL: Mattia Destro, Juan Agudelo sign with new clubs AC Milan, New England Revolution 0
- Juan Agudelo signs with New England Revolution, completes return to MLS 2
- How will Chelsea, Manchester City line up in huge Premier League clash? 1
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa to contest FA charge of violent conduct 1
- Freddy Adu heading back to MLS? Reports claim two teams interested 10