Jun 2, 2014, 7:10 AM EST
Sergio Ramos has sat for plenty of inkings during his 28 years on Earth, but his recent tattoo is another related to his soccer glory.
The Real Madrid defender scored twice against Bayern Munich to send his club to the UEFA Champions League final before scoring the stoppage time equalizer in the ultimate game.
Ramos has now adorned his calf with a likeness of the Champions League trophy, giving the back of his legs soccer’s two most celebrated trophies (with the World Cup trophy already emblazoned on his opposite calf).
— Sergio Ramos (@SergioRamos) May 30, 2014
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 0
- Recap: LA Galaxy grab 1-0 lead over Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Championship 1
- Despite artificial turf, New York Red Bulls’ Thierry Henry says he’ll play next week at New England 1
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 6
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 1
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 3