Jun 2, 2014, 7:10 AM EDT
Sergio Ramos has sat for plenty of inkings during his 28 years on Earth, but his recent tattoo is another related to his soccer glory.
The Real Madrid defender scored twice against Bayern Munich to send his club to the UEFA Champions League final before scoring the stoppage time equalizer in the ultimate game.
Ramos has now adorned his calf with a likeness of the Champions League trophy, giving the back of his legs soccer’s two most celebrated trophies (with the World Cup trophy already emblazoned on his opposite calf).
— Sergio Ramos (@SergioRamos) May 30, 2014
- Manchester City host #AskJesus (Navas) Twitter chat, hilarious comments ensue 0
- VIDEO: Mario Balotelli takes amazing selfie with two pitch invaders 0
- Teams confirm Dejan Lovren completes transfer from Southampton to Liverpool 0
- Loïc Rémy fails medical, move to Liverpool is off 5
- Ángel Di María approaching Paris Saint-Germain move 0
- Personal terms all that separates Griezmann from $40 million move to Atlético Madrid 0