Jun 2, 2014, 7:10 AM EST
Sergio Ramos has sat for plenty of inkings during his 28 years on Earth, but his recent tattoo is another related to his soccer glory.
The Real Madrid defender scored twice against Bayern Munich to send his club to the UEFA Champions League final before scoring the stoppage time equalizer in the ultimate game.
Ramos has now adorned his calf with a likeness of the Champions League trophy, giving the back of his legs soccer’s two most celebrated trophies (with the World Cup trophy already emblazoned on his opposite calf).
— Sergio Ramos (@SergioRamos) May 30, 2014
- 2015 MLS season preview: Toronto FC 0
- Aston Villa 2-1 West Bromwich Albion: Late drama hands Sherwood first win 0
- Southampton 1-0 Crystal Palace: Mane’s late goal gets Saints back on track 0
- Update on MLS labor strike: Players Union, league at impasse as situation looks dire 7
- 2015 MLS Season Preview: Top 10 Newcomers 0
- Tuesday Premier League Preview: New managers square off in Midlands derby 0