Jun 2, 2014, 7:10 AM EDT
Sergio Ramos has sat for plenty of inkings during his 28 years on Earth, but his recent tattoo is another related to his soccer glory.
The Real Madrid defender scored twice against Bayern Munich to send his club to the UEFA Champions League final before scoring the stoppage time equalizer in the ultimate game.
Ramos has now adorned his calf with a likeness of the Champions League trophy, giving the back of his legs soccer’s two most celebrated trophies (with the World Cup trophy already emblazoned on his opposite calf).
— Sergio Ramos (@SergioRamos) May 30, 2014
- Report: Obafemi Martins close to Seattle extension and raise 0
- DC United extends Ben Olsen’s contract after bounceback season 1
- Premier League Download: Tale of the newly-promoted teams 0
- FIFA Executive: “The 2022 World Cup in Qatar will not happen” 7
- Premier League Playback: Legendary Lampard strikes, United’s shambolic implosion 2
- Men in Blazers podcast: A Night of 1,000 Stars 0