Jun 5, 2014, 2:24 PM EDT
The following “Beats By Dre” commercial for its new headphones is more of a stadium intro video and machismo propaganda than anything, but darned if it isn’t catchy.
Word of warning to parents: there’s a couple brief questionable moments, one involving a Spanish fan putting on Spain-flag underwear, but no nudity.
Entitled “The Game Before the Game” and featuring a pulsating song by X Ambassadors and Jamie N Commons, the commercial features Neymar Jr. talking to Neymar Sr. before a game and goes on to show at least the following people listening to headphones and caring about soccer:
- Analyzing UEFA Champions League group stage draw for four Premier League teams 0
- Full draw: Epic UEFA Champions League group stage will see giants collide 1
- Thursday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Neymar in talks, Olic to Stoke City 0
- Wolfsburg say Kevin de Bruyne not heading to Manchester City “at this point” 8
- 2015-16 Premier League Power Rankings, Vol. I: Taking very early stock with Man City on top 8
- Rooney, Van Gaal react to Manchester United captain’s slump-busting hat trick 2