Jun 5, 2014, 2:24 PM EDT
The following “Beats By Dre” commercial for its new headphones is more of a stadium intro video and machismo propaganda than anything, but darned if it isn’t catchy.
Word of warning to parents: there’s a couple brief questionable moments, one involving a Spanish fan putting on Spain-flag underwear, but no nudity.
Entitled “The Game Before the Game” and featuring a pulsating song by X Ambassadors and Jamie N Commons, the commercial features Neymar Jr. talking to Neymar Sr. before a game and goes on to show at least the following people listening to headphones and caring about soccer:
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 2
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 3
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 4
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 4
- Three things we learned from the USA’s late defeat vs. Denmark 6