Jun 5, 2014, 2:24 PM EDT
The following “Beats By Dre” commercial for its new headphones is more of a stadium intro video and machismo propaganda than anything, but darned if it isn’t catchy.
Word of warning to parents: there’s a couple brief questionable moments, one involving a Spanish fan putting on Spain-flag underwear, but no nudity.
Entitled “The Game Before the Game” and featuring a pulsating song by X Ambassadors and Jamie N Commons, the commercial features Neymar Jr. talking to Neymar Sr. before a game and goes on to show at least the following people listening to headphones and caring about soccer:
- Transfer Rumor Roundup: KPB to Orlando City, Liverpool in for Brazilian teen 0
- Klinsmann on USMNT’s win over Guatemala: “I’m not happy with that performance” 1
- 2011 Women’s World Cup final loss still burns in Abby Wambach’s memory 1
- USMNT player ratings: How Klinsmann’s men fared against Guatemala 2
- USA 4-0 Guatemala: USMNT cruises into Gold Cup with win in Nashville 0
- World players’ union FIFPro opens door to women for first time in 50-year history 0