Jun 5, 2014, 2:24 PM EDT
The following “Beats By Dre” commercial for its new headphones is more of a stadium intro video and machismo propaganda than anything, but darned if it isn’t catchy.
Word of warning to parents: there’s a couple brief questionable moments, one involving a Spanish fan putting on Spain-flag underwear, but no nudity.
Entitled “The Game Before the Game” and featuring a pulsating song by X Ambassadors and Jamie N Commons, the commercial features Neymar Jr. talking to Neymar Sr. before a game and goes on to show at least the following people listening to headphones and caring about soccer:
- MLS Snapshot: FC Dallas 2-1 Real Salt Lake 0
- MLS Weekend Preview: Trio of marque marquee matches begins Friday in Frisco 0
- Early Mandzukic goal sees Atlético defeat Real Madrid, claim Spanish Super Cup 1
- Robben dominance, Malanda miss give Bayern opening match win over Wolfsburg 0
- Prindi’s Premier League Picks: United to get it right, Arsenal to stumble 2
- Profile: The life and times of Mario Balotelli 0