Jun 5, 2014, 2:24 PM EDT
The following “Beats By Dre” commercial for its new headphones is more of a stadium intro video and machismo propaganda than anything, but darned if it isn’t catchy.
Word of warning to parents: there’s a couple brief questionable moments, one involving a Spanish fan putting on Spain-flag underwear, but no nudity.
Entitled “The Game Before the Game” and featuring a pulsating song by X Ambassadors and Jamie N Commons, the commercial features Neymar Jr. talking to Neymar Sr. before a game and goes on to show at least the following people listening to headphones and caring about soccer:
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 0
- Where does Sergio Aguero rank with the world’s best? 0
- Michael Bradley to Jurgen Klinsmann: ‘I have thick skin’ 0
- Stoke 2-1 Swansea: Substitutes pick up three points for the Potters 0
- Liverpool must improve, and they know it, despite late win at QPR 3
- VIDEO: QPR 2-3 Liverpool: Pair of own goals dooms QPR after insane final six minutes 1