Jun 7, 2014, 12:07 PM EDT
Ever want to see two former world-class players in street clothes take on a pair of youngsters in their prime all enclosed in a mansion?
No? Well you do now.
Thanks to adidas’s new commercial, filmed by Brazilian director Fernando Meirelles, we can now see what it would be like if old-timers David Beckham and Zinedine Zidane sparked up an impromptu match against Gareth Bale and Lucas Moura inside Beck’s house.
Beckham’s trophy case is sacrificed for our entertainment when Bale and Zidane blast it to smithereens, but oddly enough Beckham isn’t phased when his chandelier becomes the final victim at the end.
Bale felt bad about destroying the England legend’s house, tweeting afterwards that he may not be allowed back anytime soon:
At least he had fun!
One side note, Moura has a weird laugh, as seen in the beginning while he and Bale are playing FIFA, one that has the potential to get insanely annoying.
- Sunderland 0-2 Arsenal: Sanchez seals win after horrendous defending 0
- VIDEO: Russell Brand crashes Sam Allardyce’s presser with a huge kiss 1
- West Ham United 2-1 Manchester City: Hammers stun reigning champs 1
- WATCH: Premier League online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 9 0
- Chicago Fire 2-1 Houston Dynamo: Stoppage-time winner caps off Chicago comeback (VIDEO) 1
- Premier League Preview: Sunderland vs. Arsenal 0