Jun 7, 2014, 12:07 PM EST
Ever want to see two former world-class players in street clothes take on a pair of youngsters in their prime all enclosed in a mansion?
No? Well you do now.
Thanks to adidas’s new commercial, filmed by Brazilian director Fernando Meirelles, we can now see what it would be like if old-timers David Beckham and Zinedine Zidane sparked up an impromptu match against Gareth Bale and Lucas Moura inside Beck’s house.
Beckham’s trophy case is sacrificed for our entertainment when Bale and Zidane blast it to smithereens, but oddly enough Beckham isn’t phased when his chandelier becomes the final victim at the end.
Bale felt bad about destroying the England legend’s house, tweeting afterwards that he may not be allowed back anytime soon:
At least he had fun!
One side note, Moura has a weird laugh, as seen in the beginning while he and Bale are playing FIFA, one that has the potential to get insanely annoying.
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 3
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 3
- Ludogorets 2-2 Liverpool: Late equalizer spells more misery for Reds, but there’s hope 1
- Men in Blazers podcast: Kyle Martino joins to talk Thanksgiving and tie knots 0
- Champions League Wednesday preview: Arsenal can advance, Liverpool need kick-start 1
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 1