Jun 7, 2014, 12:07 PM EST
Ever want to see two former world-class players in street clothes take on a pair of youngsters in their prime all enclosed in a mansion?
No? Well you do now.
Thanks to adidas’s new commercial, filmed by Brazilian director Fernando Meirelles, we can now see what it would be like if old-timers David Beckham and Zinedine Zidane sparked up an impromptu match against Gareth Bale and Lucas Moura inside Beck’s house.
Beckham’s trophy case is sacrificed for our entertainment when Bale and Zidane blast it to smithereens, but oddly enough Beckham isn’t phased when his chandelier becomes the final victim at the end.
Bale felt bad about destroying the England legend’s house, tweeting afterwards that he may not be allowed back anytime soon:
At least he had fun!
One side note, Moura has a weird laugh, as seen in the beginning while he and Bale are playing FIFA, one that has the potential to get insanely annoying.
- Player Ratings: Some good, some not so good in Chile’s 3-2 win over the U.S. 7
- Chile 3-2 USMNT: Another lead disintegrates for Klinsmann’s crew 1
- Sheffield United 2-2 Tottenham: Eriksen sees Spurs to All-London final in absolute thriller 2
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Lots will be drawn to determine second place in Group D 0
- Queens Park Rangers’ Canadian winger Junior Hoilett on Toronto FC, relegation battles and more 0
- English FA charge Chelsea’s Diego Costa with violent conduct after stamp, may miss Man City match 1