Jun 7, 2014, 12:07 PM EDT
Ever want to see two former world-class players in street clothes take on a pair of youngsters in their prime all enclosed in a mansion?
No? Well you do now.
Thanks to adidas’s new commercial, filmed by Brazilian director Fernando Meirelles, we can now see what it would be like if old-timers David Beckham and Zinedine Zidane sparked up an impromptu match against Gareth Bale and Lucas Moura inside Beck’s house.
Beckham’s trophy case is sacrificed for our entertainment when Bale and Zidane blast it to smithereens, but oddly enough Beckham isn’t phased when his chandelier becomes the final victim at the end.
Bale felt bad about destroying the England legend’s house, tweeting afterwards that he may not be allowed back anytime soon:
At least he had fun!
One side note, Moura has a weird laugh, as seen in the beginning while he and Bale are playing FIFA, one that has the potential to get insanely annoying.
- UEFA Champions League preview: Can PSG, Bayern come back from 3-1 down to Barcelona, Porto? 0
- MLS Team of the Week — Stars of Week 7 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Big climbers galore as momentum kicks in 1
- Premier League Playback: Manchester United prove they can challenge Chelsea for the title 2
- Sepp Blatter: Putin, Russia will host “best ever World Cup” in 2018 3
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale set to miss three weeks, Champions League clash vs. Atletico, with injury 1