Jun 9, 2014, 2:05 PM EDT
In terms of muscle and endurance, is the United States among the strongest teams in the World Cup? Yahoo Sports’ Eric Adelson joined NBCSN’s SportsDash to talk about that, and whether the Yanks fortunes are brighter now than they were six months ago.
- LOGO: Atlanta United unveils logo, makes name official at Tuesday event 0
- FOLLOW LIVE: USMNT begins Gold Cup defense versus Honduras (Lineups) 0
- WATCH: President Obama calls & congratulates USWNT, invites team to White House 0
- 2015 Gold Cup predictions: Can the USMNT win back-to-back titles? Here’s our picks… 1
- Where does Andrea Pirlo joining New York City FC rank in history of MLS mega-deals? 3
- 2015 Gold Cup: USMNT player profiles – Midfielders 0