Jun 10, 2014, 2:09 PM EDT
He’s devastatingly-handsome, and even better with his feet.
The world, however, may’ve found Cristiano Ronaldo’s weakness on Tuesday: throwing an American football.
Dude (understandably) looks awkward.
Ronaldo and Portugal spent their training session at the New York Jets facility, where they mingled with players like former Buffalo Bills wide receiver David Nelson.
— David Nelson (@DavidNelson86) June 9, 2014
And below is not the prettiest video proof you’ll ever see, though I hear the Jets immediately called him “the best option we have for 2014.”
- Aston Villa 2-1 Liverpool: Gerrard denied fairytale ending as Villa stun Reds, reach FA Cup final 2
- Jose Mourinho: Chelsea had Manchester United’s stars “in our pockets.” Is he right? 0
- Manchester City 2-0 West Ham: Two first half goals put down poor Hammers 0
- Borussia Dortmund names Thomas Tuchel as Jurgen Klopp’s successor 0
- MLS roundup: Goals galore as Sounders, Crew SC, Galaxy cruise to three points 1
- MLS Snapshot: LA Galaxy 2-1 Sporting Kansas City 0