Jun 10, 2014, 2:09 PM EDT
He’s devastatingly-handsome, and even better with his feet.
The world, however, may’ve found Cristiano Ronaldo’s weakness on Tuesday: throwing an American football.
Dude (understandably) looks awkward.
Ronaldo and Portugal spent their training session at the New York Jets facility, where they mingled with players like former Buffalo Bills wide receiver David Nelson.
— David Nelson (@DavidNelson86) June 9, 2014
And below is not the prettiest video proof you’ll ever see, though I hear the Jets immediately called him “the best option we have for 2014.”
- Report: Diego Maradona nearing deal to manage Palestinian National Team 1
- Three things we learned after Liverpool’s latest defeat, this time vs. Basel 5
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Arsenal cruise, Liverpool lose, Real Madrid win 1
- Arsenal 4-1 Galatasaray: Welbeck’s hat-trick leads 10-man Arsenal to victory 0
- Hat-Trick Hero: Danny Welbeck nails three in thumping of Galatasaray 1
- Report: Red Bull’s days in MLS are likely numbered 10