Jun 10, 2014, 2:09 PM EDT
He’s devastatingly-handsome, and even better with his feet.
The world, however, may’ve found Cristiano Ronaldo’s weakness on Tuesday: throwing an American football.
Dude (understandably) looks awkward.
Ronaldo and Portugal spent their training session at the New York Jets facility, where they mingled with players like former Buffalo Bills wide receiver David Nelson.
— David Nelson (@DavidNelson86) June 9, 2014
And below is not the prettiest video proof you’ll ever see, though I hear the Jets immediately called him “the best option we have for 2014.”
- Tuesday’s Top 5 Champions League Goals: Which was the best? 0
- A Klinsmann Casualty? Juan Agudelo passed on by Wolverhampton 3
- Steven Gerrard admits he denied move to Real Madrid and that it may haunt him in the future 1
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Bayern, Chelsea, Shakhtar go crazy on 40-goal night 0
- Chelsea 6-0 Maribor: Hazard brace keeps Blues atop Group G 0
- AS Roma 1-7 Bayern Munich: Sublime Bayern smash Roma to go five points clear in Group E 1