Jun 10, 2014, 2:09 PM EDT
He’s devastatingly-handsome, and even better with his feet.
The world, however, may’ve found Cristiano Ronaldo’s weakness on Tuesday: throwing an American football.
Dude (understandably) looks awkward.
Ronaldo and Portugal spent their training session at the New York Jets facility, where they mingled with players like former Buffalo Bills wide receiver David Nelson.
— David Nelson (@DavidNelson86) June 9, 2014
And below is not the prettiest video proof you’ll ever see, though I hear the Jets immediately called him “the best option we have for 2014.”
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 2
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 4
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 4
- Three things we learned from the USA’s late defeat vs. Denmark 6
- Player ratings: How did the USMNT fare in defeat to Denmark? 5