Jun 12, 2014, 1:48 PM EST
In case you’re unaware, it’s been about four years to the day since the 2010 World Cup, and there’s plenty of tension, excitement and anxiety in South America as Brazil hosts the 2014 edition of the world’s biggest tournament.
Yahoo Sports Martin Rogers is on the ground in Brazil and joins SportsDash to talk World Cup 2014 from the off-field to the on-field to the poor field in Manaus.
- Americans Abroad review: Boyd bags brace, Johannsson heads home (video) 2
- Premier League Preview: Aston Villa vs. Southampton 0
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 0
- Recap: LA Galaxy grab 1-0 lead over Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Championship 1
- Despite artificial turf, New York Red Bulls’ Thierry Henry says he’ll play next week at New England 1
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 6