Jun 12, 2014, 1:48 PM EDT
In case you’re unaware, it’s been about four years to the day since the 2010 World Cup, and there’s plenty of tension, excitement and anxiety in South America as Brazil hosts the 2014 edition of the world’s biggest tournament.
Yahoo Sports Martin Rogers is on the ground in Brazil and joins SportsDash to talk World Cup 2014 from the off-field to the on-field to the poor field in Manaus.
- 2015 Gold Cup: With the rest of CONCACAF making strides, this is USMNT’s chance to show they are, too 3
- New York City mayor could give USWNT ticker tape parade in Manhattan 1
- After Women’s World Cup triumph, Wambach, Ellis face questions about 2016 Olympics 0
- 2015 Copa America: Champions Chile dominate Team of the Tournament 0
- 2015 Gold Cup preview: United States look to defend title 0
- Official: Andrea Pirlo announces his arrival at New York City FC (video) 9