Jun 12, 2014, 1:48 PM EDT
In case you’re unaware, it’s been about four years to the day since the 2010 World Cup, and there’s plenty of tension, excitement and anxiety in South America as Brazil hosts the 2014 edition of the world’s biggest tournament.
Yahoo Sports Martin Rogers is on the ground in Brazil and joins SportsDash to talk World Cup 2014 from the off-field to the on-field to the poor field in Manaus.
- Premier League scenarios: Europa League and relegation requirements 0
- Premier League Preview: Hull City vs. Manchester United 0
- TV SCHEDULE: Premier League finale – 10 games, 10 channels on Championship Sunday 0
- Geoff Cameron takes us behind-the-scenes at Stoke City 1
- Brendan Rodgers insists Raheem Sterling will remain at Liverpool 0
- US Open Cup draw: Sounders-Timbers, NYCFC-NY Cosmos highlight possible 4th-round clashes 1