Jun 12, 2014, 1:48 PM EST
In case you’re unaware, it’s been about four years to the day since the 2010 World Cup, and there’s plenty of tension, excitement and anxiety in South America as Brazil hosts the 2014 edition of the world’s biggest tournament.
Yahoo Sports Martin Rogers is on the ground in Brazil and joins SportsDash to talk World Cup 2014 from the off-field to the on-field to the poor field in Manaus.
- Premier League Sunday preview: Top-half teams jockey for position 0
- Premier League roundup: Big wins for Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham and more 0
- Three things we learned from Chelsea vs. Manchester City 0
- Player Ratings: How did Chelsea, Manchester City’s stand-in’s fare? 0
- Chelsea 1-1 Manchester City: Blues maintain five-point lead atop table 1
- Manchester United 3-1 Leicester City: Red Devils up to third 1