Jun 12, 2014, 1:48 PM EDT
In case you’re unaware, it’s been about four years to the day since the 2010 World Cup, and there’s plenty of tension, excitement and anxiety in South America as Brazil hosts the 2014 edition of the world’s biggest tournament.
Yahoo Sports Martin Rogers is on the ground in Brazil and joins SportsDash to talk World Cup 2014 from the off-field to the on-field to the poor field in Manaus.
- PST Extra: Who are the Premier League’s top offseason acquisitions so far? (video) 1
- Premier League defenders: Who’s in our Top Five? And how to choose just five? 6
- Maps, rivals, stadiums: Location of all 20 Premier League teams for 2015-16 season 4
- On his way out of PSG, should Arsenal or Manchester United sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic? 1
- Tuesday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Rose to Chelsea, Traore to Liverpool 1
- AZ Alkmaar agree to sell USMNT forward Aron Johannsson to Werder Bremen 3