Jun 16, 2014, 2:41 PM EDT
There is little more annoying on Earth than watching TMZ videos, but those pesky rascals prodded Zlatan Ibrahimovic into talking about the United States soccer team and so here we are talking about TMZ on PST.
The TMZ video reporter approaches Zlatan and opens with, “Is it hard watching the World Cup not being in it?” He then tries to get the big Swede’s comments on Landon Donovan being left out of the U.S. squad before being asked to pick a winner of the World Cup.
Zlatan: “The U.S.A.”
Reporter: “Are you kidding me? Is that a joke?”
Zlatan (walking away): “A big joke.”
So why do we bother posting it? Because you are going to hear that Zlatan ripped on the United States. And it isn’t entirely untrue, but it’s also meaningless. The guy was in the U.S., and was asked who would win the World Cup. He said the U.S. How zany.
Plus, predicting the surprise winner of the World Cup is definitely “daring to Zlatan.”
- Stars of CONCACAF: Ranking the top 10 players at the 2015 Gold Cup 5
- “Angel Di Maria has most talent at Manchester United,” says teammate. Agree? 8
- VIDEO: Breaking down the done deals and transfer gossip in PST Extra 0
- Liverpool complete $20 million signing of Nathaniel Clyne from Southampton 1
- Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup roundup: Union, Orlando, Chicago move on as Charlotte bounced 2
- With the World Cup on the line, the USWNT gave us a vintage performance to savor 3