Jun 16, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
If you think Brazil was shook up by their close call against Croatia to open the World Cup, well, they’re doing their best to keep it light on the training ground.
Dani Alves was warming up with David Luiz during preparations for Tuesday’s match against Mexico when manager Luiz Felipe Scolari sauntered by his defenders.
And on the way by, the manager put his foot in a place Alves holds near and dear.
Not sure what’s the best part of the video: Alves hitting the turf so hard after a small tap, or Scolari barely breaking stride as he moves onto his neck victim. Look out, Neymar.
- MLS Snapshot: Real Salt Lake 2-1 Toronto FC 2
- EURO 2016 qualifying roundup: Germany back on track; Portugal beat Serbia, go top 0
- Report: Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner set to sell team to UK group 0
- MLS roundup: Whitecaps, D.C. United win late ones; FCD, Sounders in disappointing draw 1
- MLS Snapshot: FC Dallas 0-0 Seattle Sounders 0
- MLS Snapshot: Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 Portland Timbers 2