Jun 16, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
If you think Brazil was shook up by their close call against Croatia to open the World Cup, well, they’re doing their best to keep it light on the training ground.
Dani Alves was warming up with David Luiz during preparations for Tuesday’s match against Mexico when manager Luiz Felipe Scolari sauntered by his defenders.
And on the way by, the manager put his foot in a place Alves holds near and dear.
Not sure what’s the best part of the video: Alves hitting the turf so hard after a small tap, or Scolari barely breaking stride as he moves onto his neck victim. Look out, Neymar.
- From Prague, with love: Klinsmann previews USA’s friendly vs. Czech Republic 4
- Record summer: Breaking the transfer window down, by the numbers 0
- Premier League transfer window grades – Which team did the best business? 2
- Done Deal: Radamel Falcao completes move to Manchester United 5
- Done Deal: Better late than never, Arsenal seals deal with Welbeck 2
- Americans Abroad wrap: Guzan stays unbeaten, Lichaj & Bedoya thrive 1