Jun 16, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
If you think Brazil was shook up by their close call against Croatia to open the World Cup, well, they’re doing their best to keep it light on the training ground.
Dani Alves was warming up with David Luiz during preparations for Tuesday’s match against Mexico when manager Luiz Felipe Scolari sauntered by his defenders.
And on the way by, the manager put his foot in a place Alves holds near and dear.
Not sure what’s the best part of the video: Alves hitting the turf so hard after a small tap, or Scolari barely breaking stride as he moves onto his neck victim. Look out, Neymar.
- USWNT 6-0 Haiti: Wambach braces US in 90 minute demolition of Haiti 0
- New York Cosmos reportedly sign Spanish legend Raul, will play and coach 0
- Report: It will be Colombia – not Croatia – for USMNT in November 0
- WATCH: West Brom 2-2 Manchester United: Blind earns draw for Red Devils on road 3
- Premier League Playback: Liverpool can’t get rid of Luis Suarez hangover 0
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 2