Jun 16, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
If you think Brazil was shook up by their close call against Croatia to open the World Cup, well, they’re doing their best to keep it light on the training ground.
Dani Alves was warming up with David Luiz during preparations for Tuesday’s match against Mexico when manager Luiz Felipe Scolari sauntered by his defenders.
And on the way by, the manager put his foot in a place Alves holds near and dear.
Not sure what’s the best part of the video: Alves hitting the turf so hard after a small tap, or Scolari barely breaking stride as he moves onto his neck victim. Look out, Neymar.
- Report: Diego Costa could be out four to six weeks with hamstring injury 0
- Transfer needs – Everton, Hull, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester City 1
- Olivier Giroud undergoes ankle surgery, out 3-4 months for Arsenal 0
- $410 million Las Vegas soccer stadium deal closer; next stop, Major League Soccer… 12
- Report: Arsenal bid $82 million for Edinson Cavani. Remy, Falcao, Welbeck linked 9
- Confirmed: Neil Warnock takes over at Crystal Palace; what will he bring? 0