Jun 16, 2014, 11:55 AM EST
If you think Brazil was shook up by their close call against Croatia to open the World Cup, well, they’re doing their best to keep it light on the training ground.
Dani Alves was warming up with David Luiz during preparations for Tuesday’s match against Mexico when manager Luiz Felipe Scolari sauntered by his defenders.
And on the way by, the manager put his foot in a place Alves holds near and dear.
Not sure what’s the best part of the video: Alves hitting the turf so hard after a small tap, or Scolari barely breaking stride as he moves onto his neck victim. Look out, Neymar.
- Paul Scholes: Thierry Henry’s legendary goal vs. Man United was my fault 2
- Premier League Power Rankings: Arsenal, Everton rising, Saints falling 2
- Robbie Rogers: FIFA “insane” to host World Cups in Russia, Qatar 5
- Stoke City confirm Brek Shea is finalizing move to Orlando City 1
- Soccer stadium approved in Las Vegas, as MLS expansion talk heats up in Sin City 3
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus fined $665,000 for driving without a license 1