Jun 17, 2014, 2:59 PM EST
The last time we heard from “Joe Biden” and “Soccer” in the same sentences, he was declaring that the U.S. was “coming to play” and that he’d be there to watch.
And to prove that politicians sometimes follow up, Biden watched the USMNT dispatch Ghana 2-1 on Monday before bringing his family into the locker room to meet with DaMarcus Beasley, Tim Howard and company.
It’s a fun-enough watch, especially with good vibes still in the air from Monday night in Brazil.
- Klinsmann goes 3-5-2 versus Chile; Shea and Yedlin on the wings 0
- Sheffield United 2-2 Tottenham: Eriksen sees Spurs to All-London final in absolute thriller 0
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Lots will be drawn to determine second place in Group D 0
- Queens Park Rangers’ Canadian winger Junior Hoilett on Toronto FC, relegation battles and more 0
- English FA charge Chelsea’s Diego Costa with violent conduct after stamp, may miss Man City match 1
- Men in Blazers podcast: Talking FA Cup upsets with guests Spencer Lanning, Josh Scobee 0