Jun 17, 2014, 2:59 PM EST
The last time we heard from “Joe Biden” and “Soccer” in the same sentences, he was declaring that the U.S. was “coming to play” and that he’d be there to watch.
And to prove that politicians sometimes follow up, Biden watched the USMNT dispatch Ghana 2-1 on Monday before bringing his family into the locker room to meet with DaMarcus Beasley, Tim Howard and company.
It’s a fun-enough watch, especially with good vibes still in the air from Monday night in Brazil.
- Men in Blazers podcast: Man United’s romp, Arsenal’s form and more 0
- Dreams do come true: DC United seal deal for new stadium they will call home 0
- American lawyer Michael Garcia resigns as FIFA’s ethics prosecutor 5
- Report: New England Revolution, Orlando City battling it out for Robinho 2
- Liverpool’s injured Daniel Sturridge to link up with Boston Red Sox 0
- League Cup roundup: Sheffield United shocks Saints, Chelsea also moves to semifinals 0