Jun 17, 2014, 2:59 PM EDT
The last time we heard from “Joe Biden” and “Soccer” in the same sentences, he was declaring that the U.S. was “coming to play” and that he’d be there to watch.
And to prove that politicians sometimes follow up, Biden watched the USMNT dispatch Ghana 2-1 on Monday before bringing his family into the locker room to meet with DaMarcus Beasley, Tim Howard and company.
It’s a fun-enough watch, especially with good vibes still in the air from Monday night in Brazil.
- Frank Lampard delighted to sign for New York City FC, start MLS adventure 0
- Official: Frank Lampard unveiled as New York City FC’s latest signing 2
- “Embarrassed” in LA, thrilled in Manchester: Reactions to 7-0 beatdown 11
- Liverpool 0-1 AS Roma: Marco Borriello winner gives Italians victory at Fenway 0
- Houston Dynamo land USMNT legend DaMarcus Beasley 5