Jun 17, 2014, 2:59 PM EDT
The last time we heard from “Joe Biden” and “Soccer” in the same sentences, he was declaring that the U.S. was “coming to play” and that he’d be there to watch.
And to prove that politicians sometimes follow up, Biden watched the USMNT dispatch Ghana 2-1 on Monday before bringing his family into the locker room to meet with DaMarcus Beasley, Tim Howard and company.
It’s a fun-enough watch, especially with good vibes still in the air from Monday night in Brazil.
- MLS Snapshot: Seattle Sounders 0-3 LA Galaxy 0
- Premier, Champions League quotas leave Mourinho desperate to sell Torres 0
- Van Gaal, Manchester United ready to move on from Fellaini, Kagawa 0
- Radamel Falcao on track to return at weekend’s Emirates Cup 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Portland’s Diego Valeri 0
- The great Southampton exodus continues. Why is this happening? 6