Jun 20, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Former US soccer stalwart defender Alexi Lalas joined “The Dan Patrick Show” to analyze the effect of Cristiano Ronaldo‘s injury on the United States’ chances against Portugal. Lalas also questions if U.S. captain Clint Dempsey will be 100% after suffering a broken nose against Ghana.
- Red Bulls’ season could rest on the shoulders of Tim Cahill 0
- Can Thibaut Courtois surpass Manuel Neuer as the world’s best? 2
- Geoff Cameron talks Thanksgiving, Stoke City vs. Liverpool and more 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Manchester United, Chelsea, QPR 0
- Top Five storylines for Week 13 of the Premier League 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 13 0