Jun 20, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Former US soccer stalwart defender Alexi Lalas joined “The Dan Patrick Show” to analyze the effect of Cristiano Ronaldo‘s injury on the United States’ chances against Portugal. Lalas also questions if U.S. captain Clint Dempsey will be 100% after suffering a broken nose against Ghana.
- Chelsea 2-2 Barcelona: Good-looking goals to spare in Maryland (video) 0
- Official: Miguel Herrera fired by Mexico days after Gold Cup win, alleged attack on journalist 11
- Tuesday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Benzema to Arsenal, Berahino to Tottenham 5
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Chelsea 1
- Russian president Vladimir Putin believes Sepp Blatter deserves Nobel Prize 6
- Monday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: PSG’s $133 million Ronaldo bid, Stones to Chelsea 2