Jun 20, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Former US soccer stalwart defender Alexi Lalas joined “The Dan Patrick Show” to analyze the effect of Cristiano Ronaldo‘s injury on the United States’ chances against Portugal. Lalas also questions if U.S. captain Clint Dempsey will be 100% after suffering a broken nose against Ghana.
- Omar Gonzalez still dreams of Europe but “committed to the Galaxy” 0
- EXCLUSIVE: Luke Shaw speaks out about Manchester United move 2
- Pep Guardiola praises Jurgen Klinsmann’s team concept, USMNT movement 2
- Premier League teams on US Soil: Tuesday’s roundup and look ahead 4
- Racial incident against Man City’s Fofana ends U-21 match in Croatia 1
- Sorting through the most recent DaMarcus Beasley-to-MLS reports 4