Jun 20, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Former US soccer stalwart defender Alexi Lalas joined “The Dan Patrick Show” to analyze the effect of Cristiano Ronaldo‘s injury on the United States’ chances against Portugal. Lalas also questions if U.S. captain Clint Dempsey will be 100% after suffering a broken nose against Ghana.
- In less than five months, Diego Costa has become Premier League villain No. 1 2
- Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool: Ivanovic ensures Blues trip to Cup final after testy second leg 0
- New York, Montreal complete huge trade; Kljestan free to join Red Bulls 7
- Report: Manchester City to play New York City in Yankee Stadium friendly 2
- Iker Casillas to MLS? Real Madrid legend: “I would like to play in the United States” 0
- Chile vs. USA preview: Who’s here to stay as USMNT kicks off 2015? 0