Jun 25, 2014, 11:47 AM EST
The final acts of Group F feature a massive disparity in desperation.
Nigeria and Argentina are both through if their match finishes with a share of the points, while Iran needs a win over winless-but-dangerous Bosnia and Herzegovina and a Nigeria loss.
Here are the lineups in full for both matches.
Nigeria: Enyeama, Yobo, Ambrose, Musa, Odemwingie, Emenike, Mikel, Oshaniwa, Onazi, Babatunde, Omeruo
Argentina: Romero, Garay, Zabaleta, Gago, Di Maria, Higuain, Messi, Mascherano, Rojo, Fernandez, Aguero
Expectation: Could go in one of two directions, as both teams could play extremely cautious knowing a draw takes care of both their advancements, or Nigeria could go all-out for the group. This is very much like the US/Germany game.
One blogger’s prediction: Argentina, 2-1
Iran: Haghighi, Haji Safi, Hosseini, Sadeghi, Shojaei, Timotian, Montarezi, Ghoochannejad, Pooladi, Nekounam, Dejagah
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Begovic, Vrsajevic, Kolasinac, Hadzic, Sunjic, Spahic, Besic, Pjanic, Ibisevic, Dzeko, Susic
Expectation: Fun! BNH would love to walk away from a disappointing first World Cup with a win, while Iran knows it needs all three points and a Nigeria slip-up to go through.
One blogger’s prediction: Bosnia and Herzegovina, 4-2
- Now that it’s happening, MLS’s 20th season is sure to be the best one yet 2
- 2015 MLS season preview: LA Galaxy 1
- 2015 MLS season preview: Portland Timbers 0
- PST predicts Major League Soccer’s 2015 standings; Do you agree? 9
- Premier League Playback: With 10 games to go, here’s how things stand 3
- Men In Blazers podcast: Ginormous preview of 2015 MLS season with Alexi Lalas 0