Jun 25, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
After completing his second career no-hitter on Wednesday night, San Francisco Giants pitcher Tim Lincecum immediately did what any good American would do –
Broke out his personalized US Men’s National Team shirt and, seemingly, a knights helmet.
Congrats to Timmy on the achievement and thanks to CSN Bay Area’s Ahmed Fareed for capturing the moment.
- VIDEO: Can Manchester United beat Chelsea? PST Extra breaks it down 0
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 6
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 3
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0