Jun 25, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
After completing his second career no-hitter on Wednesday night, San Francisco Giants pitcher Tim Lincecum immediately did what any good American would do –
Broke out his personalized US Men’s National Team shirt and, seemingly, a knights helmet.
Congrats to Timmy on the achievement and thanks to CSN Bay Area’s Ahmed Fareed for capturing the moment.
- VIDEO: PST Extra examines huge top four showdowns in Premier League 0
- Huge blow for Arsenal as Jack Wilshere is out for three months 0
- Bob Bradley talks Stabaek, job offers, offseason plans and more 0
- USA drop five places in latest FIFA world rankings; England on the up 1
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 4
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 3