Jun 25, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
After completing his second career no-hitter on Wednesday night, San Francisco Giants pitcher Tim Lincecum immediately did what any good American would do —
Broke out his personalized US Men’s National Team shirt and, seemingly, a knights helmet.
Congrats to Timmy on the achievement and thanks to CSN Bay Area’s Ahmed Fareed for capturing the moment.
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 2
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 4
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 4
- Three things we learned from the USA’s late defeat vs. Denmark 6
- Player ratings: How did the USMNT fare in defeat to Denmark? 5