Jun 25, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
After completing his second career no-hitter on Wednesday night, San Francisco Giants pitcher Tim Lincecum immediately did what any good American would do —
Broke out his personalized US Men’s National Team shirt and, seemingly, a knights helmet.
Congrats to Timmy on the achievement and thanks to CSN Bay Area’s Ahmed Fareed for capturing the moment.
- Done Deals: De Bruyne joins Manchester City in busy day for Wolfsburg 0
- USMNT releases 23-man roster for September friendlies 0
- Swansea City 2-1 Manchester United: Swans comeback stuns Red Devils 3
- Sunday Transfer Rumor Roundup: Draxler to Wolfsburg, Wanyama to leave Saints 1
- Manchester City officially signs Kevin de Bruyne 1
- Watch Live: Swansea City vs Manchester United (Lineups and Live Stream) 0