Jun 25, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
After completing his second career no-hitter on Wednesday night, San Francisco Giants pitcher Tim Lincecum immediately did what any good American would do –
Broke out his personalized US Men’s National Team shirt and, seemingly, a knights helmet.
Congrats to Timmy on the achievement and thanks to CSN Bay Area’s Ahmed Fareed for capturing the moment.
- Paul Scholes says arrogance could hurt Manchester City 0
- MLS playoffs weekend preview: Which remaining team has the best form? 0
- Van Gaal: Manchester Derby is “biggest” he’ll manage; Rooney in, Falcao out 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 10 4
- Diego Costa will be available to Chelsea this weekend, says Jose Mourinho; QPR and Blues to tangle on NBCSN 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton the standouts 1