Jun 25, 2014, 12:27 PM EST
Former USMNT forward and current Atlanta Silverbacks coach Eric Wynalda either got out of bed on the crazy side or is still riled up from last night’s US Open Cup upset/brawl, because his claims on “The Dan Patrick Show” today are a bit outrageous.
Wynalda tells DPS that the German team will motivated to beat the USA out of sheer dislike for their former coach Jurgen Klinsmann, and that the US head coach could be fired if the Yanks don’t make it out of group play.
Go on, Eric.
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0
- After “two points dropped” at Aston Villa, Wayne Rooney says media was driving title talk 0