Jun 25, 2014, 12:27 PM EDT
Former USMNT forward and current Atlanta Silverbacks coach Eric Wynalda either got out of bed on the crazy side or is still riled up from last night’s US Open Cup upset/brawl, because his claims on “The Dan Patrick Show” today are a bit outrageous.
Wynalda tells DPS that the German team will motivated to beat the USA out of sheer dislike for their former coach Jurgen Klinsmann, and that the US head coach could be fired if the Yanks don’t make it out of group play.
Go on, Eric.
- New York Cosmos reportedly sign Spanish legend Raul, will play and coach 0
- Report: It will be Colombia – not Croatia – for USMNT in November 0
- WATCH: West Brom 2-2 Manchester United: Blind earns draw for Red Devils on road 2
- Premier League Playback: Liverpool can’t get rid of Luis Suarez hangover 0
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 2
- Where does Sergio Aguero rank with the world’s best? 0