Jun 25, 2014, 12:27 PM EDT
Former USMNT forward and current Atlanta Silverbacks coach Eric Wynalda either got out of bed on the crazy side or is still riled up from last night’s US Open Cup upset/brawl, because his claims on “The Dan Patrick Show” today are a bit outrageous.
Wynalda tells DPS that the German team will motivated to beat the USA out of sheer dislike for their former coach Jurgen Klinsmann, and that the US head coach could be fired if the Yanks don’t make it out of group play.
Go on, Eric.
- Three things we learned from USA U-23’s defeat vs. England U-21 0
- If you’ve ever criticized Jurgen Klinsmann or his USMNT, you don’t understand soccer 4
- How will USMNT line up in friendly vs. Peru? 5
- VIDEO: PST Extra analyzes how Deadline Day played out across the Premier League 0
- Arsenal’s striker fears grow: Danny Welbeck has surgery, out long-term 5
- USMNT move up one spot in latest FIFA World rankings 1