Jun 25, 2014, 12:27 PM EST
Former USMNT forward and current Atlanta Silverbacks coach Eric Wynalda either got out of bed on the crazy side or is still riled up from last night’s US Open Cup upset/brawl, because his claims on “The Dan Patrick Show” today are a bit outrageous.
Wynalda tells DPS that the German team will motivated to beat the USA out of sheer dislike for their former coach Jurgen Klinsmann, and that the US head coach could be fired if the Yanks don’t make it out of group play.
Go on, Eric.
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 0
- Recap: LA Galaxy grab 1-0 lead over Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Championship 1
- Despite artificial turf, New York Red Bulls’ Thierry Henry says he’ll play next week at New England 1
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 6
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 1
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 3