Jun 25, 2014, 12:27 PM EDT
Former USMNT forward and current Atlanta Silverbacks coach Eric Wynalda either got out of bed on the crazy side or is still riled up from last night’s US Open Cup upset/brawl, because his claims on “The Dan Patrick Show” today are a bit outrageous.
Wynalda tells DPS that the German team will motivated to beat the USA out of sheer dislike for their former coach Jurgen Klinsmann, and that the US head coach could be fired if the Yanks don’t make it out of group play.
Go on, Eric.
- West Ham United 2-1 Manchester City: Hammers stun reigning champs 0
- WATCH: Premier League online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 9 0
- Chicago Fire 2-1 Houston Dynamo: Stoppage-time winner caps off Chicago comeback (VIDEO) 1
- Premier League Preview: Sunderland vs. Arsenal 0
- Still defending racial incident, seething at bite talk, Suarez returns for Barcelona 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks – Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool 0