Jun 25, 2014, 1:07 PM EDT
Lionel Messi is bringing the wows to Group F.
The 27-year-old netted his second goal of the first half and fourth of the tournament on this terrific free kick.
Nigeria goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama helps the look of the goal, as he doesn’t even dive in what was otherwise a stunning opening 45 for the netminder.
Don’t think anyone will be ripping apart Messi for this spin around a tournament with Argentina.
- UEFA Champions League preview: Can PSG, Bayern come back from 3-1 down to Barcelona, Porto? 0
- MLS Team of the Week — Stars of Week 7 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Big climbers galore as momentum kicks in 1
- Premier League Playback: Manchester United prove they can challenge Chelsea for the title 2
- Sepp Blatter: Putin, Russia will host “best ever World Cup” in 2018 3
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale set to miss three weeks, Champions League clash vs. Atletico, with injury 1