Jun 25, 2014, 1:07 PM EDT
Lionel Messi is bringing the wows to Group F.
The 27-year-old netted his second goal of the first half and fourth of the tournament on this terrific free kick.
Nigeria goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama helps the look of the goal, as he doesn’t even dive in what was otherwise a stunning opening 45 for the netminder.
Don’t think anyone will be ripping apart Messi for this spin around a tournament with Argentina.
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Liverpool win late; Real Madrid, Dortmund victorious 0
- Borussia Dortmund 2-0 Arsenal: Gunners outclassed by BVB 0
- Liverpool 2-1 Ludogorets: Gerrard grabs last-gasp winner after scare 0
- Premier League player of month on pace for 67 goals (video) 0
- Open Cup final preview: Is a championship coming to Philly tonight? 0
- Arsenal’s defending depth fears could be on display against Dortmund 4