Jun 25, 2014, 1:07 PM EST
Lionel Messi is bringing the wows to Group F.
The 27-year-old netted his second goal of the first half and fourth of the tournament on this terrific free kick.
Nigeria goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama helps the look of the goal, as he doesn’t even dive in what was otherwise a stunning opening 45 for the netminder.
Don’t think anyone will be ripping apart Messi for this spin around a tournament with Argentina.
- Huge blow for Arsenal as Jack Wilshere is out for three months 0
- Bob Bradley talks Stabaek, job offers, offseason plans and more 0
- USA drop five places in latest FIFA world rankings; England on the up 0
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 3
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 3
- Ludogorets 2-2 Liverpool: Late equalizer spells more misery for Reds, but there’s hope 1