Jun 25, 2014, 1:07 PM EST
Lionel Messi is bringing the wows to Group F.
The 27-year-old netted his second goal of the first half and fourth of the tournament on this terrific free kick.
Nigeria goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama helps the look of the goal, as he doesn’t even dive in what was otherwise a stunning opening 45 for the netminder.
Don’t think anyone will be ripping apart Messi for this spin around a tournament with Argentina.
- Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Mourinho’s boys win League Cup trophy 0
- Three things we learned from Liverpool’s win vs. Manchester City 3
- Liverpool 2-1 Manchester City: Pair of Reds stunners stupefy City 4
- MLS roundup: LA Galaxy, Orlando, Red Bulls, Union, RSL, 13 others in preseason finales 0
- WATCH: NYCFC’s Mix Diskerud hits a screamer from 20 yards 0
- WATCH: Michael Bradley, Sebastian Giovinco combine for Jozy Altidore’s first Toronto FC goal 4