Jun 26, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
As kick off is fast approaching in Recife, well wishes are flooding in (pardon the pun as the weather conditions in Recife worsen) for the U.S. national team.
Only needing a point vs. Germany on Thursday to advance from the so-called “Group of Death” and make the last 16, the U.S. players have made everyone proud so far during the 2014 World Cup.
That being said, the likes of Hulk Hogan, Will Ferell dressed up in a soccer kit and the brilliantly named Teddy Goalsevelt have all sent their best wishes to the team, while Ferrell and Goalsevelt are also down in Recife whipping up the U.S. fans into a frenzy ahead of the pivotal clash.
U.S. Soccer president Sunil Gulati also revealed that Ferrell will be playing for the USA vs. Germany. Ferrell then exclaimed that he’s “not in the best soccer shape.”
Below you can watch the videos to get yourself pumped up for what promises to be one of the most intense matches in U.S. national team history. Let’s go!
Ferrell and Goalsevelt in action down in Recife…
Hogan rolling back the years to fire up the U.S. squad…
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 0
- Recap: LA Galaxy grab 1-0 lead over Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Championship 1
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 6
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 1
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 3