Jun 26, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
As kick off is fast approaching in Recife, well wishes are flooding in (pardon the pun as the weather conditions in Recife worsen) for the U.S. national team.
Only needing a point vs. Germany on Thursday to advance from the so-called “Group of Death” and make the last 16, the U.S. players have made everyone proud so far during the 2014 World Cup.
That being said, the likes of Hulk Hogan, Will Ferell dressed up in a soccer kit and the brilliantly named Teddy Goalsevelt have all sent their best wishes to the team, while Ferrell and Goalsevelt are also down in Recife whipping up the U.S. fans into a frenzy ahead of the pivotal clash.
U.S. Soccer president Sunil Gulati also revealed that Ferrell will be playing for the USA vs. Germany. Ferrell then exclaimed that he’s “not in the best soccer shape.”
Below you can watch the videos to get yourself pumped up for what promises to be one of the most intense matches in U.S. national team history. Let’s go!
Ferrell and Goalsevelt in action down in Recife…
Hogan rolling back the years to fire up the U.S. squad…
- What tomorrow’s goalkeeper platoon tells us about the U.S. goalkeeper void 0
- Jozy Altidore to captain U.S. Wednesday against Czech Republic 0
- With Radamel Falcao, can Manchester United challenge for the Premier League? 4
- Why Danny Welbeck’s move to Arsenal was the best Deadline Day deal 5
- EXCLUSIVE: Fresh off his club debut, young Emerson Hyndman takes his USMNT chance in stride 0
- From Prague, with love: Klinsmann previews USA’s friendly vs. Czech Republic 4