Jun 26, 2014, 11:17 PM EDT
I posted about him just a few weeks ago and I’m doing it again now because Richard Swarbrick is THE MAN.
Not familiar with the name?
If you have even the mildest appreciation for world football and beautiful art, you should be.
Swarbrick is currently ripping up everything we know about ‘the beautiful game’ and re-writing the script through a series of mind-blowing animations of our footy heroes and their big moments. And now, he’s graciously tipped his hat to the awe-inspiring performances of the United States Men’s National Team in the 2014 World Cup.
With the Yanks fantastic escape from the Group of Death give yourself a nice reward and take 35 seconds to watch this video of Jurgen Klinsmann celebrating the goals by Clint Dempsey, John Brooks and Jermaine Jones during the Ghana and Portugal matches.
- Premier League Preview: Hull City vs. Manchester United 0
- TV SCHEDULE: Premier League finale – 10 games, 10 channels on Championship Sunday 0
- Geoff Cameron takes us behind-the-scenes at Stoke City 1
- Brendan Rodgers insists Raheem Sterling will remain at Liverpool 0
- US Open Cup draw: Sounders-Timbers, NYCFC-NY Cosmos highlight possible 4th-round clashes 1
- Agent: Sterling wouldn’t sign new Liverpool deal, even for $1.4 million a week 6