Jul 1, 2014, 10:32 AM EDT
Some are promoted by massive companies, while others are just the proclamations and feelings of giddy USMNT players ahead of today’s big tilt against Belgium, but it’s definitely worth using the Tweets of US players to get excited ahead of the 4pm kickoff.
— tim howard (@TimHowardGK) July 1, 2014
We’re playing for a spot in the quarterfinals of the World Cup tomm!!! #thingsyoucantsayeveryday
https://t.co/qVl9hp0Y0j Watch this if you want to get ready for the game
#AreYouReady??? Because we are!!!!
— tim howard (@TimHowardGK) June 30, 2014
Tomorrow all of us believe. All of U.S.
— Mix Diskerud (@MixDiskerud) June 30, 2014
— brad guzan (@bguzan) July 1, 2014
Unreal support from every corner of our country. YOU are what pushes us on. Truly feel the weight of the best fans in the world behind us
- British exec says England could look towards 2030 World Cup bid 0
- MLS Snapshot: Real Salt Lake 2-1 Toronto FC 2
- EURO 2016 qualifying roundup: Germany back on track; Portugal beat Serbia, go top 0
- Report: Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner set to sell team to UK group 1
- MLS roundup: Whitecaps, D.C. United win late ones; FCD, Sounders in disappointing draw 1
- MLS Snapshot: FC Dallas 0-0 Seattle Sounders 0