Jul 1, 2014, 10:32 AM EDT
Some are promoted by massive companies, while others are just the proclamations and feelings of giddy USMNT players ahead of today’s big tilt against Belgium, but it’s definitely worth using the Tweets of US players to get excited ahead of the 4pm kickoff.
— tim howard (@TimHowardGK) July 1, 2014
We’re playing for a spot in the quarterfinals of the World Cup tomm!!! #thingsyoucantsayeveryday
https://t.co/qVl9hp0Y0j Watch this if you want to get ready for the game
#AreYouReady??? Because we are!!!!
— tim howard (@TimHowardGK) June 30, 2014
Tomorrow all of us believe. All of U.S.
— Mix Diskerud (@MixDiskerud) June 30, 2014
— brad guzan (@bguzan) July 1, 2014
Unreal support from every corner of our country. YOU are what pushes us on. Truly feel the weight of the best fans in the world behind us
- Big Spenders: Which Premier League clubs must go all-in on transfer deadline day? 0
- Done Deals: Recapping Man United (and others’) busy day — De Gea drama; Chicharito out; $56 million for Martial 0
- NO DEAL: David de Gea’s transfer to Real Madrid falls through as Man United paperwork arrives too late 3
- Report: De Gea moving to Madrid as Costa Rican hero Navas heads to Old Trafford 4
- Fireworks as transfer deadline passes in Germany: Draxler to Wolfsburg, Januzaj to Dortmund 2
- Premier League Playback: It’s time to change the Transfer Window rules 3