Jul 1, 2014, 6:28 PM EST
Coming off the bench for his full competitive debut as the youngest ever U.S. player at the World Cup, Julian Green made an instant impact.
The 19-year-old volleyed home in style after Michael Bradley‘s superb chipped pass to half the Belgian lead and make it 2-1 with less than 10 minutes to go in extra time.
This kid is going to be some player.
Watch a clip of his first-ever goal for the USA below.
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 4
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0
- After “two points dropped” at Aston Villa, Wayne Rooney says media was driving title talk 0