Jul 1, 2014, 6:28 PM EDT
Coming off the bench for his full competitive debut as the youngest ever U.S. player at the World Cup, Julian Green made an instant impact.
The 19-year-old volleyed home in style after Michael Bradley‘s superb chipped pass to half the Belgian lead and make it 2-1 with less than 10 minutes to go in extra time.
This kid is going to be some player.
Watch a clip of his first-ever goal for the USA below.
- Paul Scholes says arrogance could hurt Manchester City 0
- MLS playoffs weekend preview: Which remaining team has the best form? 0
- Van Gaal: Manchester Derby is “biggest” he’ll manage; Rooney in, Falcao out 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 10 4
- Diego Costa will be available to Chelsea this weekend, says Jose Mourinho; QPR and Blues to tangle on NBCSN 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton the standouts 1