Jul 1, 2014, 6:28 PM EDT
Coming off the bench for his full competitive debut as the youngest ever U.S. player at the World Cup, Julian Green made an instant impact.
The 19-year-old volleyed home in style after Michael Bradley‘s superb chipped pass to half the Belgian lead and make it 2-1 with less than 10 minutes to go in extra time.
This kid is going to be some player.
Watch a clip of his first-ever goal for the USA below.
- Gulati: U.S. Soccer will vote for Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein in FIFA election, not Sepp Blatter 0
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: Summer transfer needs 0
- VIDEO: Premier League 2014-15 review – Top 10 games of the season 2
- By the numbers: 2014-15 Premier League season in review 0
- Sepp Blatter transcript in full; admits “shame and humiliation” of FIFA scandal 3
- UEFA could leave FIFA if Blatter stays on, as support for Prince Ali grows 26