Jul 1, 2014, 6:28 PM EDT
Coming off the bench for his full competitive debut as the youngest ever U.S. player at the World Cup, Julian Green made an instant impact.
The 19-year-old volleyed home in style after Michael Bradley‘s superb chipped pass to half the Belgian lead and make it 2-1 with less than 10 minutes to go in extra time.
This kid is going to be some player.
Watch a clip of his first-ever goal for the USA below.
- Jose Mourinho, once again, wins tactical battle against Arsene Wenger 3
- Three things we learned from Arsenal vs. Chelsea 8
- Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: Organized Blues defending effectively ends title race 0
- Who were the biggest snubs in PFA’s Premier League Team of the Season selections? 4
- PFA Team of the Year announced: 6 Blues lead the way 0
- VIDEO: Premier League Sunday preview – Arsenal vs. Chelsea, Everton vs. Manchester United 0