Jul 1, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
Boxing great ‘Iron’ Mike Tyson is throwing his weight behind the U.S. national team, as he took to Fox Sports, “The Buzzer” to give our boys in Brazil a pep talk.
Tyson talks about Belgian chocolate, poor officiating and generally pulverizing Belgians throughout this one minute rant. The former heavyweight champion of the world certainly worked himself up into a frenzy before the USA’s clash against Belgium.
Watch the video below from our friends over at Soccerly to get yourself going. As Tyson says it best…: “USA, USA, USA!”
- What will Jurgen Klinsmann’s USMNT roster look like for 2015 Gold Cup? 1
- April Fools! The top gags that actually fooled soccer fans on this day 4
- PST’s Premier League award predictions: Here’s our Player of the Season 0
- PST’s Premier League award predictions: Here’s our Coach of the Season 0
- PST’s Premier League award predictions: Here’s our Team of the Season 3
- Who were biggest winners, losers from USMNT’s March friendlies? 3