Jul 1, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
Boxing great ‘Iron’ Mike Tyson is throwing his weight behind the U.S. national team, as he took to Fox Sports, “The Buzzer” to give our boys in Brazil a pep talk.
Tyson talks about Belgian chocolate, poor officiating and generally pulverizing Belgians throughout this one minute rant. The former heavyweight champion of the world certainly worked himself up into a frenzy before the USA’s clash against Belgium.
Watch the video below from our friends over at Soccerly to get yourself going. As Tyson says it best…: “USA, USA, USA!”
- Manchester United, adidas unveil kits with “smashing” photos 0
- Pep Guardiola on final year of contract: “Not completely convinced” he’s right for Bayern 0
- FA Community Shield preview: Will Arsenal or Chelsea claim the season’s first reward? 0
- Jose Mourinho issues Chelsea injury update; believes Arsenal can win Premier League 0
- After 12-year absence, Southampton wholeheartedly embrace European return 1
- Theo Walcott signs lucrative four-year contract at Arsenal; Cazorla extends 0