Jul 1, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
Boxing great ‘Iron’ Mike Tyson is throwing his weight behind the U.S. national team, as he took to Fox Sports, “The Buzzer” to give our boys in Brazil a pep talk.
Tyson talks about Belgian chocolate, poor officiating and generally pulverizing Belgians throughout this one minute rant. The former heavyweight champion of the world certainly worked himself up into a frenzy before the USA’s clash against Belgium.
Watch the video below from our friends over at Soccerly to get yourself going. As Tyson says it best…: “USA, USA, USA!”
- Everton set to complete $50 million deal for Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku 2
- Transfer Rumor Roundup: Cuadrado to Manchester United, Lukaku to Everton 0
- Steven Gerrard endured “worst three months” of his life after Liverpool, England heartbreak 1
- Premier League on tour, Tuesday roundup: United beat Inter in penalties 1
- Liverpool complete $17 million signing of Belgian striker Divock Origi 1
- Tim Howard joins NBC Sports’ Premier League broadcast team on multi-year deal 11