Jul 1, 2014, 10:07 AM EST
We’ve seen a great deal of “pump up” videos in this golden age of YouTube and big-voiced propaganda pieces, and many of them have even employed the tremendous sounds of Austin, Texas sound wizards Explosions in the Sky.
But, in the run-up to Tuesday afternoon’s big Round of 16 match-up between the United States and Belgium, this one — warning: there’s a curse word in it — has a very good chance to get you in the proper mood for a massive ballgame.
- Paul Scholes: Thierry Henry’s legendary goal vs. Man United was my fault 2
- Premier League Power Rankings: Arsenal, Everton rising, Saints falling 2
- Robbie Rogers: FIFA “insane” to host World Cups in Russia, Qatar 5
- Stoke City confirm Brek Shea is finalizing move to Orlando City 1
- Soccer stadium approved in Las Vegas, as MLS expansion talk heats up in Sin City 3
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus fined $665,000 for driving without a license 1