Jul 3, 2014, 11:22 AM EDT
But you can get whichever soccer player you want shaved into your head, that is the promise from one U.S. barber in Texas, as World Cup fever is taking over.
Below are some stunning photos that have emerged from designer Rob Ferrel, who has shaved the face of Messi, Howard and Chicharito into people’s heads on request. Previously the San Antonio based barber has shaved NBA players and other sporting heroes into people’s heads but this summer he’s seen a huge increase in the number of soccer players requested.
Hats off to PST’s Mike Prindiville for sharing this story and take a look at the stunning designs below. BTW, just curious, which player would you get shaved into your head?
This is not a trick question…
- Introducing: “The 2 Robbies ‘Football’ Show” on NBCSportsRadio.com 0
- El Clasico: Luis Suarez, Barcelona and Real Madrid together at last 0
- VIDEO: Can Manchester United beat Chelsea? PST Extra breaks it down 2
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 10
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 1
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 6