Jul 3, 2014, 11:22 AM EDT
But you can get whichever soccer player you want shaved into your head, that is the promise from one U.S. barber in Texas, as World Cup fever is taking over.
Below are some stunning photos that have emerged from designer Rob Ferrel, who has shaved the face of Messi, Howard and Chicharito into people’s heads on request. Previously the San Antonio based barber has shaved NBA players and other sporting heroes into people’s heads but this summer he’s seen a huge increase in the number of soccer players requested.
Hats off to PST’s Mike Prindiville for sharing this story and take a look at the stunning designs below. BTW, just curious, which player would you get shaved into your head?
This is not a trick question…
- 2015 Gold Cup: With the rest of CONCACAF making strides, this is USMNT’s chance to show they are, too 3
- New York City mayor could give USWNT ticker tape parade in Manhattan 1
- After Women’s World Cup triumph, Wambach, Ellis face questions about 2016 Olympics 0
- 2015 Copa America: Champions Chile dominate Team of the Tournament 0
- 2015 Gold Cup preview: United States look to defend title 0
- Official: Andrea Pirlo announces his arrival at New York City FC (video) 9