Jul 3, 2014, 11:22 AM EDT
But you can get whichever soccer player you want shaved into your head, that is the promise from one U.S. barber in Texas, as World Cup fever is taking over.
Below are some stunning photos that have emerged from designer Rob Ferrel, who has shaved the face of Messi, Howard and Chicharito into people’s heads on request. Previously the San Antonio based barber has shaved NBA players and other sporting heroes into people’s heads but this summer he’s seen a huge increase in the number of soccer players requested.
Hats off to PST’s Mike Prindiville for sharing this story and take a look at the stunning designs below. BTW, just curious, which player would you get shaved into your head?
This is not a trick question…
- On Jurgen Klinsmann and Michael Bradley and “playing out of position” 0
- Three things we learned from the USMNT’s late 1-1 draw in Switzerland 1
- Player ratings: Stars and flops for the USMNT in 1-1 draw at Switzerland 8
- Switzerland 1-1 USMNT: Another late equalizer cancels out Shea’s stunner 3
- VIDEO: Watch Brek Shea’s stunning free kick for USA against Switzerland 2
- Lineups out for USMNT vs. Switzerland: Williams, Morales, Shea come in; diamond in midfield 2