Jul 3, 2014, 11:22 AM EDT
But you can get whichever soccer player you want shaved into your head, that is the promise from one U.S. barber in Texas, as World Cup fever is taking over.
Below are some stunning photos that have emerged from designer Rob Ferrel, who has shaved the face of Messi, Howard and Chicharito into people’s heads on request. Previously the San Antonio based barber has shaved NBA players and other sporting heroes into people’s heads but this summer he’s seen a huge increase in the number of soccer players requested.
Hats off to PST’s Mike Prindiville for sharing this story and take a look at the stunning designs below. BTW, just curious, which player would you get shaved into your head?
This is not a trick question…
- Premier League transfer window grades – Which team did the best business? 0
- Done Deal: Radamel Falcao completes move to Manchester United 1
- Done Deal: Better late than never, Arsenal seals deal with Welbeck 2
- Americans Abroad wrap: Guzan stays unbeaten, Lichaj & Bedoya thrive 1
- Done Deal: Listing all the Deadline Day deals from the Premier League 5
- Southampton sign Toby Alderweireld, add $18 million winger Sadio Mane 0