Jul 3, 2014, 11:22 AM EST
But you can get whichever soccer player you want shaved into your head, that is the promise from one U.S. barber in Texas, as World Cup fever is taking over.
Below are some stunning photos that have emerged from designer Rob Ferrel, who has shaved the face of Messi, Howard and Chicharito into people’s heads on request. Previously the San Antonio based barber has shaved NBA players and other sporting heroes into people’s heads but this summer he’s seen a huge increase in the number of soccer players requested.
Hats off to PST’s Mike Prindiville for sharing this story and take a look at the stunning designs below. BTW, just curious, which player would you get shaved into your head?
This is not a trick question…
- LIVE – Champions League: Arsenal host Dortmund, Liverpool face Ludogorets 1
- Men in Blazers podcast: Kyle Martino joins to talk Thanksgiving and tie knots 0
- Champions League Wednesday preview: Arsenal can advance, Liverpool need kick-start 1
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 0
- Bob Bradley’s talks with a Swedish club have broken down; Staying at Stabaek? 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Chelsea win group, Man City’s late show, classy PSG 0